Complete Forex Strategy- No More Guessing

I use many different analysis tools to define market momentum, strength and trends. The easiest way to grasp the FX Market is to capture it in a snapshot. This is the way I have done it for years, and I am sure my technique will help many Traders in the Forex TSD community.

When I open my charts, I analyze every pair with two indicators. One is a long term, and medium term Regression Channel. Second indicator is a 10 Period RSI to confirm momentum, trends, volatility, and breakouts.

I place my stops behind the last formed Fractal and trail with the trend as new Fractals are formed in my trade direction.

Files:
usdjpy.gif  35 kb
audusd.gif  33 kb

Here are is the Regression Channel indicator with template.

Files:

Any opinions?

Anyone have any opinion on this strategy? I would love to get your thoughts.

looks simple and good

what about any results?

Results

Results are pointless to post. A mediocre trader will manage to make even the most profitable strategy a money loser. Most strategies will make you profitable if you have a strong toolbox of analysis tools, and if you know how to use cross currency pair and time frame analysis. This strategy can be an integral part of your toolbox.

Eurgbp

Here is the EURGBP 4 HR and 1 HR chart. The 4 HR chart shows price action has broken out of the bottom of the channels. the 1HR chart shows price action still within the Maroon regression channel.

What you can do is what for the price action on the 1HR chart to break down on the Maroon channel with a RSI confirmation, then go short and trail along with Fractals.

Files:
euggbp.gif  37 kb
euggbp1.gif  39 kb

This is the way you have done it for years, so what are the results. Dead simple how much dosh you making from it

Last year I have made 44K with a 10K account.

Files:

So now that I put up hard evidence no one has any thing to argue about?

James the Giant:
So now that I put up hard evidence no one has any thing to argue about?

your first post is too vague for people to comment on your strategy...

James the Giant you strategy is very good.

I'm studying it and i don't understand if you use 4hr tf for filter 1 hr tf or you trade it separate.

Thank you^^

Reason: