ASCTrend system - page 86

First post of this thread was updated with more links.

Hi,

Could somebody post the history account or a screen shot of the problem like this one. I was doing backtesting only.

Files:
statement_1.jpg  57 kb

Linuxser:
Hi, Could somebody post the history account or a screen shot of the problem like this one. I was doing backtesting only.

You don't have to be sarcastic, if you try to trade it live,you will see that the EA does close the half position immediately on entry.attached is a screen shot like yours.regards

Files:

I tested this EA more than one week and I cannot find any problems like yours.

traderlab:
You don't have to be sarcastic, if you try to trade it live,you will see that the EA does close the half position immediately on entry.attached is a screen shot like yours.regards
Files:
asc_4.gif  71 kb

igorad:
I tested this EA more than one week and I cannot find any problems like yours.

I tried everything I possible can but having the same problem.I am attaching my set files.Is it possible to take a look at it and try it on a demo? i will appreciate very much.

Files:
asc5.set  1 kb

many thanks to all

I am astonished by reading this thread.

I came here after google-ing AscTrend, not knwoing that it is something different from the Ables..

i am trading Futures like ES (Emini S&P500), but you all make me very curious on Forex trading.

And I am very very curious to the MT4 platform and everything posted in this thread.

I will try to use several indicators from here in 'my' new MT4 demo.

Do you know if the setups which are mentioned in post 1 (the updated version if I understand it right) also fit on futures?

Maybe I should stay away from futures and go with Forex. Can you tell me on what reason you trade Forex?

You see, I am brand new here and even cannot write englisch

jazz1964:

I came here after google-ing AscTrend, not knwoing that it is something different from the Ables..

i am trading Futures like ES (Emini S&P500), but you all make me very curious on Forex trading.

And I am very very curious to the MT4 platform and everything posted in this thread.

Do you know if the setups which are mentioned in post 1 (the updated version if I understand it right) also fit on futures?

Maybe I should stay away from futures and go with Forex. Can you tell me on what reason you trade Forex?

All posted here it is based on technical analysis. If you're trading futures and using TA for your decisions this could work without problems.

However, Forex is not Futures. They're totally different markets. Still you could trade futures currencies. Best of both worlds.

Contract Specifications

jazz1964:

There are many versions on this thread. Just look at the first post for the direction: it should be 4 or 8 asctrend trading systems. And 2 systems (to trade manually) are on elite section.

Reason: