ASCTrend system - page 82

New Pdf

PDF with basic instructions and setups was updated.

ASC Trend System Minute 1

ASC Trend System Minute 5

ASC Trend System Minute 15

ASC Trend System Minute 30

ASC Trend System Minute 30 New

ASC Trend System H4

ASC Trend System Daily

Files:
asctrend.pdf  1836 kb

Started to sort everything out on this thread. Thanks to Linuxser.

So, look at the first post of this thread.

AsctrendBuySellExpert EA

Hi newdigital,greetings, can you add the price channel stop indicator as an exit on the AsctrendBuySellExpert EA for the V1.3 ea. I will appreciate very much for your kind assistance.

With kindest regards

traderlab

Hi traderlab,

Igorad coded 1.4 version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA: this version is using new version of PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 for exit (this PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 indicator was coded especially for this version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA).

First post of this thread was updated for new link.

This post was updated with new 1.4 version.

newdigital:
Hi traderlab,

Igorad coded 1.4 version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA: this version is using new version of PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 for exit (this PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 indicator was coded especially for this version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA).

First post of this thread was updated for new link.

This post was updated with new 1.4 version.

Hi Newdigital,

You and Igorad are very helpful in assisting the traders in this forum. My thanks go out to you both for the great work..

Best Regards

I did not test this new version. There is image from Igorad in zip file describing about how it works.

newdigital:
Started to sort everything out on this thread. Thanks to Linuxser. So, look at the first post of this thread.

Hi ND,

Would like to say thanks to you and Linuxser for sorting out the ASCtrend system.

Hi ND, On the 1.4 version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA, in the parameter box does the trailing mode of PriceChannel_Stop set to 0 or 1 for it to work to exit the trade? appreciate your kind assistance.

newdigital:
In some posts above I posted the indicators together with template so you do not need to attach it manually.

Unzip template file and place it to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\templates for example.

Then open M1 chart, right mouse click on the chart, and select this template.

On thread #220 I can't find any indicators in File Type: zip asctrend_m1.zip (1,000 Bytes, 471 views) on

ND, could you repair it? Thank you.

Reason: