ASCTrend system - page 8

yass:
ASCTrend2.

Small dots (by aqua and fuchsia color) which may be used for stop or to increase the profit to the trend direction.

Hi

The indicator dont show the aqua dots only fuchsia dots!! may be some one from the programmers can fix this ans send the file ? thanks

It's ok.

No problem.

Files:
asctrend2.mq4  11 kb
asctrend2.gif  23 kb

AscTrend

It's ok.

No problem

Thank you Newdigital for you reply,this file already it had from you and u can check it it only show the achuca dots,sorry and thank u any way for your try

Does anyone have a User's Guide from the company for the AscTrend System?

Thanks,

PT

I´ve modified ASCTREND EA a little bit to get better results. The greatest would be if someone can and rsi indicator. Often the ASCTREND indicator moves direction but the market is oversold/overbought. And Shiftbar = 1 should be turned to shiftbar = 0 and the position should open after 10 pips are reached.

modification i have done:

extern double lStopLoss = 5000;

extern double sStopLoss = 5000;

extern double lTakeProfit = 10000;

extern double sTakeProfit = 10000;

extern double lTrailingStop = 1000;

extern double sTrailingStop = 1000;

extern int MainTrend = 1440;

extern int ShiftBars = 1;

extern int Risk = 4;

extern bool EnableCloseByASCTrend =true;

extern int Slippage = 5;

extern bool UseHourTrade = false; //for hourly trading

extern int FromHourTrade = 0;

extern int ToHourTrade = 0;

extern bool UseSound = false;

extern string NameFileSound = "alert.wav";

extern double Lots = 1.0;

sorry for my bad englisch. im german

mARPHE

pLS CAN YOU ATTACHEEA SO WE CAN TRY TO DO MORE IMPROVEMENT

Sure here it is...

I think the key to make this ea profitable (very profitable) is to forgot about sl an tp... it only should open positions when asc shows up or down.

and the asc needs to be profen with rsi or somekind of other indicator to confirm if its possible that the market move the way asctrend shows.

the biggest problem with this ea is shiftbars 1... often a bar goes a lot of pips down, before asc indikator show it. so it would be better to open position +/- 10 pips of first reaction from asctrend indicator.

sure forgot about it: above trades was made in 4 hour timescale.. i will test this week daily too...

Files:

+/- and risk

Hi, Manual trading with a risk of 10 and a +/- 10 pips on the 15min. chart works well. If the +/- can be incorprated and the risk changed to 10 or aleast can be changed to different settings for different pairs. You may really have something.Thanks for your effort keep going.

ASCTrend Package

I dropped the template under Template and dropped the indicators under experts-indicator then compiled and cannot get them to work in Meta4..Can U help me? Thanks. really would appreciate.....

newdigital:
It is very good news for the people (incl me) who like BrainTrading, silvetTrading and other signal system.

ASCTrend system was finally made for Metatrader 4.

Beluck converted some indicators, fixed NRTR indicator (it was redrawing past history), coded some additional indicators (ASCTrend2 etc) and now we have ASCTrend system for MetaTrader 4 from Beluck.

Please find all the indicators, template and some images.

Please note that template is my estimation of this system to trade. You may have your own template for example. To find your own settings just play with "Risk" parameter of some indicators. And I have some request: if you estimated some good settings playing with Risk and MONYRISK etc please post it here.

This ASCTrend system seems to be good for D1 and H4 timeframe.

How to use indicator and for some explanation please read the posts above and trading manual (see above as well).

I was running the above settings now for 6 hours on daily with 12 pairs. All pairs positive at least all together with around 420 pips +.

The less ASCTREND indicators the system get the better it works.If the overbought oversold indicator marks would be removed there would be even more...

I will try daily out for this week and will post the results on friday.

@Dallas its not a template it´s a ea. copy the asctrend.mg4 in experts order and attach it to your cart using navigator..

Asctrend

Thank U so much for your reply but I still can't figure out what to do..attach to a cart? Did I drop the files in the correct location? am new to meta4...I see the indicators under the expert advisor tab and they are multicolored..thats as far as I can go. .....also I have something that will make this system better....

Reason: