ASCTrend system - page 68

Hi ahmad.ariffin,

I need to sort the whole this thread. Sort by trading systems (old and new ones), timeframes, rules , indicators and so on.

I will do it laer (and for M1 rules as well).

asctrend M1 is not simple system. It is not scalping and sometimes we need to wait for right signal for the long time.

I will sort everything on this thread later.

eager to know that , we will see still that , which dot should long , or , short ,

newdigital:
... Next week (if I will have a time sorry) I will try to find the better settings.

Hi, newdigital !

We wait and hope ;0)

we love our administrator...

newdigital:
Hi ahmad.ariffin,

I need to sort the whole this thread. Sort by trading systems (old and new ones), timeframes, rules , indicators and so on.

asctrend M1 is not simple system. It is not scalping and sometimes we need to wait for right signal for the long time.

hello newdigital,would you please updating the first post with the newest indicator / template required for running asctrend ? thx man you are a hardworking,really appreciated it that you teaching us ,donation will come soon

ASCTrend

Try to atache indicatores to chart on 15 min TF. trix sett 3, 6, absol. strenge TF 60, 0, 3, 5, 2, 0, 3, a ASCTrend per 1 - 2. Buy if trix, ASCTrend give buy and Abs. Strenge blue line cross and is up the red, exit with trix sell signal. Most important TRAST IT!!!

J

crazy

Mageru:
Download here ..

i want to ask something about supersignals.mq4..if im using a 30 min Tf the buy and sell arrow appears quicly on same bar that it should appear or it wait that 2 or 3 bars and then appears on the late bar..becoz if it appear quicly i guess its the most powerful indicator i've ever seing...and i will be ready to wait 24 hours per day until the arrows appear

Many people asked about differencies between Brainwashing system, Braintrading system and Asctrend system.

Asctrend.

The situation: we got trend. This trend was started already many hours ago. Now we is on the middle of the trend. Or in the end. No risky to open the order now because the trend was already established. We are takng some pips in profit and we should exit. Why? Because we are affraid for possible reversal. We are estimating the reversal by other indicators.

BrainTrend.

The situation. The trend just started or trend will start. We are in the beginning of the trend. And we are openning the order immediately. We don't care about reversal as the trend is just started and we will take some pips in profit and exit before reversal. We usually care about confirmation: we should be sure that this trend is strong enough.

Brainwashing.

The situation. We got the trend. The trend is just started. But we do not care about confirmation, about reversal and about everything. Because we want to open the order together with all the traders. Simultaniously with them. Because forex prices are moving by people. If we are doing mistake so all the world is doing mistake. But all the world can not be mistaken very often. We believe in traders systems generally and will follow other trader's decision about the openning the order. That is why we are using iTrend indicator.

janka ASCTrend set

As i get question about sett indicatores whitch i posted up, im rewrite the set:

ASCTrend on 5 - 15 min graf [ no mather, is not the most important - is only filter entry]

MTF Absolute Stranght: set - TF - 60, mode - 0, Lenght - 3, Smooth - 5, Signal - 2, Price -0, Mode MA -3.

MTF Trix set: TF -15, TRIX Period -3, Signal Period - 6, Signals - true.

On this setting is by my opinion nice work. U get [for safe trade] only signals when are all indik. in buy for buyand for sell on sell. If u pass signal in ride time, that mean if u not there to make order if u get tham, dont jump, is not so safe. If u trade every signals, go in first trade with all indicatores and exit with TRIX and than Go in trade with ASCTrend and TRIX only if Absolute Str. is in ur trend.

I hope, i help.

J

janka ASCTrend set

I forget on screan, sorry

J

Files:
untitled.gif  61 kb

newdigital:
Hi ahmad.ariffin,

I am not sure if this was suggested already, but I would suggest to use Dimaini Voltmeter as a filter. Its a very good indicator

Reason: