ASCTrend system

+ New Comment
rod30
Private message

ok

очень хороший трейдер

xtf
Private message

In the earlier M1 method with KGSP and ATR stop, what is the stop loss? If the take profit is 10 pips, surely it should be limited to about 20. With 1 minute you can't wait to check a complex combination of support levels etc!

Great system but what about the SL?

Linuxser
Private message
xtf:
In the earlier M1 method with KGSP and ATR stop, what is the stop loss? If the take profit is 10 pips, surely it should be limited to about 20. With 1 minute you can't wait to check a complex combination of support levels etc! Great system but what about the SL?

Hello,

From pdf file page 3

3. Estimate stop according to the ATR_Channels indicator, or according to your own experice.
xtf
Private message

Thanks. Yes the indicator sometimes works when everything is pointing in the same direction, but wouldn't anything? Didn't work great on Friday here's to Monday

boostedtrader
Private message

PriceChannel_Stop_V1

Hi ND,

I found a good match of this indicator with the PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2. Is there any latest version of PriceChannel_Stop_V1 indicator?

Tq

newdigital:
PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2 indicator attached. Thanks to Igorad.
newdigital
Private message

PriceChannel_Stop_V1 indicator?

1.2 version is on this post with alert and sms/email option and this post https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/356-price-channel#comment_32951

Some other PriceChannel_Stop versions (and EA as well) are on this thread https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/1226-price-channel-v6-ea

This thread may be very usefull as well https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/356-price-channel

And this one https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/640-chandelier-exit

igorad
Private message

I've added RSIfilter and RSIexit for AsctrendBuySellExpert.

If RSIperiod = 0 - filter is off and if xRSIperiod = 0 - exit is off

This EA is using PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 from v1.4 from here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/634-asctrend-system/page51#comment_205446

traderlab:
Hi Igorad, Greetings, On the 1.5 version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA everything is working fine as per inputs except with some signals that are taken the top or bottom resulting in loss. I was checking it manually with a RSI as an additional filter and it filter out some of those loss trades. Is it possible to add a RSI as an additional filter for entry with a true and false option also a second RSI for an exit with a true and false option? I will appreciate very much for your always kind asistance. With kindest regards..
newdigital
Private message

Thanks a lot.

I updated 1st post of the thread with next version link.

traderlab
Private message

New addition

Thanks Igorad for your programming skills and asistance, I will try the new version later today. kindest regards

azjeff
Private message

Hi Traderlab,

How are you doing with the new version? Would you mind posting the set file you are using at this time? Are you still trading off 15 minute time frame?

Thank You,

Jeff

traderlab:
Thanks Igorad for your programming skills and asistance, I will try the new version later today. kindest regards
mrtools
Private message
I've added RSIfilter and RSIexit for AsctrendBuySellExpert. If RSIperiod = 0 - filter is off and if xRSIperiod = 0 - exit is off

Thanks Igorad for this EA, does anyone know where to find Price Channel Stop V1.3 its called for in Ascrend v1.6 EA did a search but can only find as high as 1.2

Thanks

mrtools

ps)nevermind found it

Linuxser
Private message
traderlab
Private message
azjeff:
Hi Traderlab,

How are you doing with the new version? Would you mind posting the set file you are using at this time? Are you still trading off 15 minute time frame?

Thank You,

Jeff

It seems to work better,still testing on 15 min TF.Attached is the set file I'm using,if you find a better setting please post for everyone to try..regards

newdigital
Private message

Thanks a lot.

I updated 1st post of this thread.

ahmedazizelias
Private message
mrtools:
Thanks Igorad for this EA, does anyone know where to find Price Channel Stop V1.3 its called for in Ascrend v1.6 EA did a search but can only find as high as 1.2

Thanks

mrtools

ps)nevermind found it

hi

i have Price Channel Stop V6..i REALY do not remember if it from the elite section or not?!!..i will wait NEWDIGITAL OR LINUEXER TO TELL IF I AM ABLE TO POST IT OR IT IS ELITE SECTION INDICATORS..

i want to help,But in right way..

i will be very thankfull if NEWDIGITAL OR LINUEXER give me some help here.