ASCTrend system - page 61

is there any EA fro ascsystem ?

serdar:
is there any EA fro ascsystem ?

Just some attempts. because there are lot of systems and rules ...

is 5min system completed?

kenari05:
is 5min system completed?

Which one?

There are 2 or 3 M5 systems.

I am still testing the recent one.

Hi deepdrunk,

I'm wondering which version is the Juice indicator attached in the chart you posted some time ago... see below

I've a Juice version that plots above/below 0 line in oscillator form (2 colors)...

yours, apart from plotting in 3 colors, seems more sensitive than the standard Juice I've ever seen until now.

can you be so kind to post it

thank you and good trading

ontherun

Files:

newdigital:
Which one?

There are 2 or 3 M5 systems.

I am still testing the recent one.

ND can you post the most recent one?

drgoodvibe:
ND can you post the most recent one?

It is not ready yet.

Yesterday and day before yesterday I got stop losses (demo account). Not big ones but it was almost for the fist time with this system (I am testing it for about one month on demo). But it is ok now: I had profit only because of 3rd template: this system consists of 3 template - 1 is trading M5 template (to enter), the other one is informational M5 template (for stop loss and take profit) and I created 3rd template (H4 and D1) which is informational as well.

I wanted to create M5 system with very low risk trading once per day for example and to create good EA for that. And after that I wanted to turn onto BrainSystem (because it was very good results - there is section about it).

I wanted for this system to be simple but finally I got the following:

- I created 3 templates already and all of them are used,

- the system is not easy to trade (we need to have some knowledge about indicators and so on) and

- it is very difficult to create EA for this system.

And I am thinking to improved this system now: to improve some indicators for more predictable showing making decision options (sorry - it is the morning now).

I will post it of course. But it should be ready.

ASCtrend EA

Guys, do you have the manual for this system, i need to understand the description of the various settings. Thanks!

Which system? There are many systems posted. Or EA?

Please find updated statement (new asctrend system on M5 - not posted yet here).

newdigital:
It is not ready yet.

Yesterday and day before yesterday I got stop losses (demo account). Not big ones but it was almost for the fist time with this system (I am testing it for about one month on demo). But it is ok now: I had profit only because of 3rd template: this system consists of 3 template - 1 is trading M5 template (to enter), the other one is informational M5 template (for stop loss and take profit) and I created 3rd template (H4 and D1) which is informational as well.

I wanted to create M5 system with very low risk trading once per day for example and to create good EA for that. And after that I wanted to turn onto BrainSystem (because it was very good results - there is section about it).

I wanted for this system to be simple but finally I got the following:

- I created 3 templates already and all of them are used,

- the system is not easy to trade (we need to have some knowledge about indicators and so on) and

- it is very difficult to create EA for this system.

And I am thinking to improved this system now: to improve some indicators for more predictable showing making decision options (sorry - it is the morning now).

I will post it of course. But it should be ready.

I look forward to seeing ND, i've been building a system using ASCtrend as well, with some success, it's unfinished, but i've been trading it live and it's ok -- not bad, but not great either.

Reason: