ASCTrend system

+ New Comment
Linuxser
Private message
edchuz:
Hi newdigits, can you please post the lastest template and all the indicators for this system. Thanks master

Links to indicators and templates are in first post. Also, the PDF have the links to the correspondent posts.

That posts have all indicators and templates.

jazz1964
Private message

ASCTrend2 problem

Hello all,

I like the ASCTrend indicators veru much, but I have a problem with ASCTrend2.

When I add ASCTrend2 to a chart, it is displayed in the past bars, but it don't show up in new bars.

What can be the problem?

Thanks and greetings,

Tjalling

Linuxser
Private message
jazz1964:
Hello all,

When I add ASCTrend2 to a chart, it is displayed in the past bars, but it don't show up in new bars.

What can be the problem?

Thanks and greetings,

Tjalling

You're right. Let us see the code.

newdigital
Private message
jazz1964:
Hello all,

What can be the problem?

Thanks and greetings,

Tjalling

I am not sure that this indicator is used on asctrend systems. On old asctrend - may be. But I don't remember that I used this indicator for the news systems created on this thread. If I forgot something - so sorry.

jazz1964
Private message
newdigital:
I am not sure that this indicator is used on asctrend systems. On old asctrend - may be. But I don't remember that I used this indicator for the news systems created on this thread. If I forgot something - so sorry.

Because ASCTrend2 shows very nice confirmation for entry's and also nice stoplosses (adjustable), I added it to my charts. So it would be great if it can be repared! Thanks for fast follow up Linuxser and ND!

jazz1964
Private message
Linuxser:
You're right. Let us see the code.

Sorry Linuxser,

did you mean I have to give you the code of ASCTrend2?

I use the one which is posted bij ND in the beginning of this thread.It's Nick Bilak's one.

Is this enough...?

Thanks and greetz

Linuxser
Private message
forexnoob101
Private message

Anyone use eASCTrend???

I am using eASCTrend version 6.04 Does anyone else use this system? Is it any good? Can someone please help me, I tried calling AbleSys Corporation and they don't have 24-7 support. My main problem is that everytime I try starting this system it takes me AT LEAST 15 mins to load up. Please someone help. Other questions are more basic of how to use the basic system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

forexnoob101

If you have Chat messanger such as MSN, or AIM, please let me know.

marvado
Private message
Linuxser:
Links to indicators and templates are in first post. Also, the PDF have the links to the correspondent posts. That posts have all indicators and templates.

I think pdf is corrupted,

I dlded and doesn't open, could you check please

Linuxser
Private message
marvado:
I think pdf is corrupted, I dlded and doesn't open, could you check please

Checked with two PDF readers and it's fine.

newdigital
Private message
jazz1964:
Hello all,

What can be the problem?

Thanks and greetings,

Tjalling

Hi jazz1964,

we asked Igorad and he fixed ASCTrend2.

1. Old ASCTrend2 (posted on the beginning of this thread):.

To fix it so simply change limit=Bars-20-counted_bars on limit=Bars-counted_bars inside the code in MetaEditor.

2. Modified ASCTrend2 (attached).

Igorad modified (fixed and simplified) this indicator, but new version (attached) have some differences but looks better.

I updated first post of this thread.

jazz1964
Private message

Hi jazz1964,

we asked Igorad and he fixed ASCTrend2.

Hi ND and Igorad,

This works good!

I mentioned before that I like ASCTrend2 for moving stoploss and also for confirmation on entry signals.

Thanks a lot!

dhimas
Private message

@newdigital

Why ASCtrend ( ASCtrend1sig ) always repaint ?

Please tell me know hot to use ASCtrend ?

Thanks

newdigital
Private message

ASCtrend1sig?

Where did you get it?

I just checked the systems. Not all the systems but some of asctrend systems posted on this thread and only asctrend indcator I found to be used is Asctrend_Sound indicator (for M1 system, for M5 system, for M5 elite section system, for M15 system, for M30 system and so on). And this indicator does not re-paint.

How to check painting/re-painting? It is very easy: attach indicator to the chart together with screenshot indicator for half a day for example and than check the images (market should be open). There some threads about painting/repaining:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/8249-repainting-indicators

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/1373-woodie-s-choppy-zone-indicator/page7#comment_211441

newdigital
Private message

I checked M15 asctrend systems posted n this thread.

This one:

And this one:

There are one asctrend indicator only:

Asctrend_Sound.