ASCTrend system - page 59

mobiyus:
my new m15 -tf combine with wss + asctrend + sidus

any suggestion or comment what indicator i should add and delete...

tq

pls help me

mobiyus,

I am almost empty after the posts which i did today on this thread.

I only can say that this M15 system is more reliable according my opinion.

I am testing the other asctrend system now (new M5).

your tf 30m

i add some indicator in my tf=30m using new digital template

but i need some alert with sound to tell mesignal sell dan buy....!!!

tq

pls help me

Files:
m30.gif  30 kb

mobiyus,

too many indicators. It will be difficult to trade. You will have headache

try to see which indicator is confirming the other one to delete. Because it is too many of them.

Every indicator should have big reason to be on the chart.

tq

tq for helping

newdigital:
mobiyus,

too many indicators. It will be difficult to trade. You will have headache

try to see which indicator is confirming the other one to delete. Because it is too many of them.

Every indicator should have big reason to be on the chart.

I completely agree. 3 indicators at most and keep it simple. Most indicators are redundant anyways.

Tell Me

Tell me the most important indicator, can give signal to entry the

market, short/long???

help me pls!!

EURUSD Very Slow Lately

I have been diligently trying to master NDs ASCTrend method for the 1 min. I will say the results are mixed because of my own stupidity!!!!

Can anyone explain to me why the EURUSD has been so flat over the past few weeks? Somedays it's good but other days it has been ranging in the 50 pips range.

The other issue I have is how to determine my stop loss with NDs 1 min method. Last night I thought there was the 1 min set-up for the JPYUSD so I got in a long position. I ralised later that it was at the monthly high for that pair and it went short. What are the odds that I got in with only a taget of 4 pips only to find out that that was the max hight of the monthly range. 4 stinking pips is all i wanted and the botton fell out of it for over 50 pips.

I'm just a little frustrated that the wins are small but the losses are huge. Under this system MUST I wait for the SAR to match the exact change of the ATRStops and the NRTR dots - at teh exact same time?

Thanks

Also, how do you know how to avoid a specific currency pair?

Camen:
I have been diligently trying to master NDs ASCTrend method for the 1 min. I will say the results are mixed because of my own stupidity!!!!

Can anyone explain to me why the EURUSD has been so flat over the past few weeks? Somedays it's good but other days it has been ranging in the 50 pips range.

The other issue I have is how to determine my stop loss with NDs 1 min method. Last night I thought there was the 1 min set-up for the JPYUSD so I got in a long position. I ralised later that it was at the monthly high for that pair and it went short. What are the odds that I got in with only a taget of 4 pips only to find out that that was the max hight of the monthly range. 4 stinking pips is all i wanted and the botton fell out of it for over 50 pips.

I'm just a little frustrated that the wins are small but the losses are huge. Under this system MUST I wait for the SAR to match the exact change of the ATRStops and the NRTR dots - at teh exact same time?

Thanks

Trading on M1 timeframe is extremely difficult. I am not talking about demo account because we can trade anything on demo acount. I am talking about real money making on real account. So M1 is extremely difficult. We should look at the other timeframes, estimate and predict the market condition. Besides this M1 system is not trading often: it may be one week without any single trade.

But it is flexible system and everybody may adjust everything acording to the personal risk (for example, the signal should be confirmed by all the indicators, or just some of them only - it is something related to the risk).

And this M1 system is good for re-entry.

I am not trading this M1 system because of the following:

- to trade it I should have whole day for it looking on the charts and analyzing anything. No any forums and so on for me if I will trade this M1. Just this system. Because I should be very concentrated.

- discipline (we know about it).

- always estimate market condition.

- and be ready to take just one order a day or even one order a week: system is not trading often.

Personally i am not trading this M1 system.

ND,

Thanks a million. I will start looking into the 15 and 30 from now on. I just thought if I could mast the 1 min I would move to the 15 and 30 min. Well, I maybe I should try to master the 15 to start.

Thanks so much ND

Reason: