ASCTrend system - page 57

Just want to re-mind about this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172965

does that thread include the most recent asctrend indicators and template in your first post, new digital?

hazard_one:
does that thread include the most recent asctrend indicators and template in your first post, new digital?

No. There are many systems posted in this thread. Nothing was updated in the first post.

Or are you talking about post #565? It was the link when i traded some system which i created and system is very similar with asctrend. It may be usefull because i used SHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4 indicator and Ichimoku indicator on M15 timeframe. I've never seen any Ichimoku on M15 timeframe to be used so i posted the link because many people asked me by pm on how to use this SHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4 indicator. BTW it may be the other asctrend system.

what are the best settings for 4h ASCTrend

What are the optimal settings for 4Hour ASCtrend and NRTR_color_line and any additional indicators I should be using with this system?

TK

theking:
What are the optimal settings for 4Hour ASCtrend and NRTR_color_line and any additional indicators I should be using with this system? TK

theking,

I don't remember now. I am testing M5 timeframe. may be the other people knows.

5m

How is the 5M testing coming along?

Alexandra:
How is the 5M testing coming along?

Differently.

I am testing some modification.

Trading times

Are the recommended trading times for ASCTrend just New York hours or London hours as well?

Thanks

Reason: