ASCTrend system - page 56

Hello,

Does anyone notice that the "Liv Charts Fib Pivots" indicator sometimes giving different price to "Camillilardt" even though it bases on "Cam...". How can I modify them to make them show the same number. I did use the Meta Editor to change the Time Shift to 2 in "Cam..". However it still shows the same discrepency. Did I adjust the wrong setting? Could someone please help?

thanks

Indicators

where can I get all indicators for this 5 min system.

pipsnaper:
Thanks ND for the hard work! The 5M ACSTrend system is good I just pulled 30 pips in on EUR/USD late in ny session. Missed the earlier long signal which gave about 50 pips. Anyone else using the ASCtrend 5M system post your input please!

Check 513

Go to post #513 by NewDigital for the indicators...

Btw, let me ask you one thing: which of ASCTREND system includes camarilla indicator?

Hi Linuxser,

I went to check the number per your recommendation. It turned out pretty close only 1 pip difference on 3 pairs. However I would like to thank you for your explanation.

The camarilla I just added on to the ASCTrend for helping to make better trade.

Sincerely,

newdigital can you help?

I was looking for a labtrend with an alert? I posted in the alerts request section but nobody helped... can you help please? Thanks alot!

Files:

I didn't see any indicator for rainbow.Could you please attach here again or tell me the post#

pipsnaper:
Go to post #513 by NewDigital for the indicators...

pipsnaper:
I was looking for a labtrend with an alert? I posted in the alerts request section but nobody helped... can you help please? Thanks alot!

pipsnaper,

I may code but i am not good coder. It means that it takes long time for me to code something (one whole day just for single alarm). Because when i am coding I will have to read everything. It is better to ask Igorad as he is the author of this indicator, he is programmer and it will take half an hour for him.

Hi,

Try to use updated version of LabTrend1 with alarm and more perfect code.

Igor

Files:

Thanks Guys!

Thanks so much Igorad and ND

Reason: