ASCTrend system

+ New Comment
giraia_br
Private message
newdigital:
Hi matfx,

This thread was started as a story from the beginning (from the first post):

- once upon a time ... some people created ASCTred indicators for MT3/MT4 and they said that it is good and fantastic trading system ... It was many years ago.

- then some members recognized that nothing magic/fantastic with this system.

- I tried to repeat this old system by indicators but indicators were bugged and Beluck coded new ones and fixed old one.

- Igorad did good evaluation of old Asctrend critisizing the system.

So, it is first half of the thread.

- Igorad created new Asctrend indicators.

- then I created new Asctrend systems for M1, M15 and so on timefames based on Igorad's and Beluck's indicators. (it is on the last half of the thread).

Many forums are quoted some image with indicators in the beginning of the thread. But if you read the thread so you will see that it is exact old Asctrend which we were critisizing.

New set up (indicators with templates) were created on the second half of this thread for almost every timeframe. Most new version is for M5 timeframe in elite section. But it may be personal: some member will want to trade m15 so they will download M15 system from this thread. The other members will want to trade M1 timeframe so they will get it. And so on - it was for M30 as well for example. Depends on timeframe you are using.

I traded some of new set up systems and posted the statements.

I promissed to sort everything out here but sorry did not have the time. So, just read this thread as started from 'once upon a time ...' story (i mean new systems are on the end of the thread).

many thanks for make this sumary. I think would be great if you could edit the first post with this information.

but i still with dificults to get answer for the question of the guy about what is the latest version. In the previous page, post 797 there is many indicators (Labtrend and Price Channel). Can i use thoose indicator with default settings for any timeframe? Or there are any other tip to found the latest system for 15 min time frame and how to use it? Anyway, i will try for myself.

and about a EA? There are FREE EAs for this method? They are in this thread too?

sorry for my poor english,

many thanks.

newdigital
Private message

Systems are very different and can not be compared between each other. Latest ... may be M15 or M30 ...

I will need to sort everything out in this thread and after that everything will be clear. Probable I will start with M1 timeframe once again and so on. But I don't think that it is possible to automate some systems.

I will try to trade every system once again and will sort it in the same time. In February 2008 I am planning to do it.

Linuxser
Private message

New Pdf

PDF with basic instructions and setups was updated.

ASC Trend System Minute 1

ASC Trend System Minute 5

ASC Trend System Minute 15

ASC Trend System Minute 30

ASC Trend System Minute 30 New

ASC Trend System H4

ASC Trend System Daily

newdigital
Private message

Started to sort everything out on this thread. Thanks to Linuxser.

So, look at the first post of this thread.

traderlab
Private message

AsctrendBuySellExpert EA

Hi newdigital,greetings, can you add the price channel stop indicator as an exit on the AsctrendBuySellExpert EA for the V1.3 ea. I will appreciate very much for your kind assistance.

With kindest regards

traderlab

newdigital
Private message

Hi traderlab,

Igorad coded 1.4 version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA: this version is using new version of PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 for exit (this PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 indicator was coded especially for this version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA).

First post of this thread was updated for new link.

This post was updated with new 1.4 version.

traderlab
Private message
newdigital:
Hi traderlab,

Igorad coded 1.4 version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA: this version is using new version of PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 for exit (this PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 indicator was coded especially for this version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA).

First post of this thread was updated for new link.

This post was updated with new 1.4 version.

Hi Newdigital,

You and Igorad are very helpful in assisting the traders in this forum. My thanks go out to you both for the great work..

Best Regards

newdigital
Private message

I did not test this new version. There is image from Igorad in zip file describing about how it works.

matfx
Private message
newdigital:
Started to sort everything out on this thread. Thanks to Linuxser. So, look at the first post of this thread.

Hi ND,

Would like to say thanks to you and Linuxser for sorting out the ASCtrend system.

traderlab
Private message

Hi ND, On the 1.4 version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA, in the parameter box does the trailing mode of PriceChannel_Stop set to 0 or 1 for it to work to exit the trade? appreciate your kind assistance.

Linuxser
Private message
raja_hoki
Private message
newdigital:
In some posts above I posted the indicators together with template so you do not need to attach it manually.

Unzip template file and place it to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\templates for example.

Then open M1 chart, right mouse click on the chart, and select this template.

On thread #220 I can't find any indicators in File Type: zip asctrend_m1.zip (1,000 Bytes, 471 views) on

ND, could you repair it? Thank you.

newdigital
Private message

Look at this page https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/634-asctrend-system (there are some posts starting from this page https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/634-asctrend-system with the indicators).

Post #220 is having templates.

This post https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/634-asctrend-system/page10#comment_58234 is having indicators and templates.

If you are looking for asctrend for M1 timeframe so start to read from this page https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/634-asctrend-system and you will find 2 versions of asctrend for M1 timeframe with the rules and description about how to trade.

Million_Fund
Private message

ND

do you have latest version ASCTrend and is it repaint?

ambleg
Private message

this is linuxser compilation of asctrend indics & template (i've included missing indics).

for ND, if possible, how about posting this attachment on post #1 of this thread?