ASCTrend system - page 45

Linuxser:
I hope this help.

Nice! I'll be comparing to my notes soon, but I'm just learning the system. Thanks very much.

English version of Igorad's ASCTrend evaluation?

igorad:
Hi,

Yes, certainly, I can put my evaluation here.

And still, almost in all versions NRTR and NRTR WATR there is a same mistake in the formulas:

Instead of value=price*(1-dK) (for Up trend) and value=price*(1+dK) (for Down trend) there should be value=price-dK and value=price+dK accordingly.

dK is not coefficient, it is an average HiLo range.

In this case if (Close>10) dK=dK/100.0; loses sense.

Igor

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a translated (to english) version of Igor's description of the ASCTrend that is listed in post #15.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

With babelfish offline, I've tried the remaining free online translators, but between the small amount of text that you can do and the bad quality, it is hard to understand.

If no one has a translated copy, does anyone know of any good online Russian to English translators?

Thanks much, in advance!

Cheers,

Cubesteak

cubesteak:
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a translated (to english) version of Igor's description of the ASCTrend that is listed in post #15.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

With babelfish offline, I've tried the remaining free online translators, but between the small amount of text that you can do and the bad quality, it is hard to understand.

If no one has a translated copy, does anyone know of any good online Russian to English translators?

Thanks much, in advance!

Cheers,

Cubesteak

I may translate but not today.

Just wondering if anyone has been able to effectively code ND's ASCtrend ideas. I'm not much of a coder but after looking at the indicators developed and seeing how they line up, this looks to be a very sound (and ultimately) profitable methodology. I found the original EA posted earlier in this thread but it doesn't seem to line up very well with the indicators. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Alan

AlanD:
Just wondering if anyone has been able to effectively code ND's ASCtrend ideas. I'm not much of a coder but after looking at the indicators developed and seeing how they line up, this looks to be a very sound (and ultimately) profitable methodology. I found the original EA posted earlier in this thread but it doesn't seem to line up very well with the indicators. Perhaps I'm missing something? Alan

Depends upon what version of everything you are using... There are a few EA's floating out there on the thread, and then of course the different timeframe versions of ND's system.

I've used the 30M system and EA by Pedzr888 with pretty good results. As long as you get the one that has the bug fix on stop loss..

I'm trying to rework that one now to do multiple orders for reentry, but I have to fix a few bugs with my original idea that I have yet to work through.

What have you tried?

-cubesteak

newdigital:
I may translate but not today.

Thanks Newdigital, that would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to learn as much about this system as possible.

Cheers,

Cubesteak

multiple trades

Hi Cubesteak,

I think it might be possible to have the EA do multiple trades by removing just one line

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(500*Lots)){//2

Print("You are out of Money", AccountFreeMargin());

return(0);

}//2

if (!ExistPositions()){//2 // Remove this line?

if (PS){//3

OpenSell();

return(0);

}//3

if (PB){//3

OpenBuy();

return(0);

What do you think?

regards

waltini

Cubesteak,

I have just started working with ASCtrend EAs and indicators and have experimented a whole lot. I did run the first EA posted "ASC Trend EA" with fairly poor results on the 15min TF. I've recently been trying out Hendrick's Phoenix EA which has promise. I think once he modifies it to take out the SURF code it will look fairly decent.

Regarding Pedrz888's version of ASCtrend EA, I haven't tried it yet but will take a look. BTW, is there an associated ASCt indicator which matches the EA that Pedrz888 created? It would be nice to see where the EA had bought and sold in the past.

R,

Alan

Trade result in demo account.

Unit (USD)

1st week:

7/4:

CHF +122.41

7/5:

CHF +299.96

EUR +310

7/7:

EUR +310

EUR -50

1st week Total: +992.37

2nd week:

7/11

CHF -196.41

EUR -280

7/12

EUR -180

CHF -154.58

GBP -220

7/13

GBP -340

CHF -203.14

JPY -51.98

CHF -195.01

EUR -170

CHF -316.46

JPY -95.44

EUR +120

7/14: JPY had good signal but i missed it.

2nd week Total: -2283.02

July Total: -1290.65

Please forgive my poor English...I will try to describe my thoughts.

My little thought:

That was a big loss at last week, but I read the lastest update trade rules, most of losing trades happened at non-trading zone as AbsoluteStrenght indicator showing.

I feel non-trading zone is hard to define it, because the AbsoluteStrenght indicator's showing angle or crossover is positive relation with your figure scale. (and that is auto-scaling)

Maybe we need a more detail, more accurate non-trading zone defination.

But this system works for EURUSD last week (see image). Not whole week. In the end of the week. With very good profit. But not for GBPUSD (see image as well).

Files:
eurusd_23.gif  29 kb
gpbusd_23.gif  31 kb
Reason: