ASCTrend system - page 35

hi ND,

]

what is thaT ABSOLUTE STRENGHT INICATOR ?iT LOOK ALMOST THE SAME AS adx.

One more stupid question from me :

Why the hell you need asctrend signals there,as i can read from your last charts trade should be taken on rsi filter and it is few bars after asctrend signal always.So asctrend signal is only some kind of early worning.

I prefer to use asctrend signal as confirmation with catfx sistem and i found ind_profitunity bars are very good.

You can see in white circles how asctrend goes good with catfx and ind_prof. bars kept me from fals asctrend entry in oposit way along with other indicators.

Files:
m30.gif  31 kb

It is not catfx system.

It is asctrend system.

You may see from the image about filters and signals to enter.

And we may have several exits:

1. on yellow (close) bar of NonLagMA small;

2. on Fibo-Pivot; or

3. on yellow bar of NonLagMA big.

4. on AbsoluteStrengh indicator.

The 1st one is just few pips.

The second (exit on Fibo-Pivot is not very good as well. I tried it (see the statement on some posts above). The problem with this item #2 is that we never know that the price will move to the next step (from middle pivot line to R1 and next step to R2 and so on).

The 3rd one is more good. I tried. It is possible to have a lot of pips using exit #3 because we may open as many orders as we have asctrend signals filtered by RSIFilter and NonLagMA big indicators and close all the orders on yellow (close or 1st) bar of NonLagMA big.

The exit on AbsoluteStrengh is almost the same with item #1.

As to stop loss so it may be Fibo-Pivot.

But I think we do not need this Fibo-Pivit indicator in this system. Just for orientation during the price movement.

Files:
asctrend.gif  33 kb

Hi ND,

As written earlier, its unbelievable the amount of time and sharing you've put on to this forum. To create systems for different time scales and have them forward tested and then sharing it with all of us is just incredible. You are the best. Wish you lots of success.

With the systems you have created and with the indepth understanding , why dont you trade them live and make lots of money for yourself.

Wishing best regards

Azfar

Azfar:
Hi ND,

As written earlier, its unbelievable the amount of time and sharing you've put on to this forum. To create systems for different time scales and have them forward tested and then sharing it with all of us is just incredible. You are the best. Wish you lots of success.

With the systems you have created and with the indepth understanding , why dont you trade them live and make lots of money for yourself.

Wishing best regards

Azfar

Azfar,

Do you know what means "administrator of the forum"? And I have elite section. For example I started yesterday to prepare all the Metatraders for the next week. Today i am taking the statements for elite EAs and contest EAs (one of contest EA is mine). Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I will post the statements. And I need to post some information in this public forum as well about it. So I have just 2 or 3 days per week to do something here. And please don't forget that I need to visit every thread and read every new posts (to see some commercial spam and so on).

Besides I have some idea. Because i do not have time to trade to look at indicators all day and night I want to create some signal system or some EA to generate the trading signals for me (and for everybody). That is why I tested this 20 pips system (see MT3 EA section) and this asctrend system.

I am looking for more simple way to do it.

We should have our signal system here in the forum. For the people who are very busy for example.

But it is very difficult to select the system because programmers are just programming. Our responsibility (all members of this forum) to produce ideas if we want to have something significant in our forum.

Just an idea sorry.

newdigital:
Azfar,

Do you know what means "administrator of the forum"? And I have elite section. For example I started yesterday to prepare all the Metatraders for the next week. Today i am taking the statements for elite EAs and contest EAs (one of contest EA is mine). Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I will post the statements. And I need to post some information in this public forum as well about it. So I have just 2 or 3 days per week to do something here. And please don't forget that I need to visit every thread and read every new posts (to see some commercial spam and so on).

Besides I have some idea. Because i do not have time to trade to look at indicators all day and night I want to create some signal system or some EA to generate the trading signals for me (and for everybody). That is why I tested this 20 pips system (see MT3 EA section) and this asctrend system.

I am looking for more simple way to do it.

We should have our signal system here in the forum. For the people who are very busy for example.

But it is very difficult to select the system because programmers are just programming. Our responsibility (all members of this forum) to produce ideas if we want to have something significant in our forum.

Just an idea sorry.

Here's an EA I wrote for the ND's M30. It is from the original ASCTrendTS EA

from the russian forum, which was posted here sometime ago. You can play atound with the settings, turn on/off RSI_Filter, on/off NonLagMA, use the pivots as SL & TP. Ignor ethe error when you compile - I was using LabTrend3 for SL's & confirmations for earlier versions (5 & 6) - I am already on Version 7 on this EA.

There could be minor bugs, but I will need your feedbacks to fix any problems you find.

I am a trader, not really an EA writer, but I write EA's and indicators for my own use.

-Pedz

Files:

Pedzr888:
Here's an EA I wrote for the ND's M30. It is from the original ASCTrendTS EA

from the russian forum, which was posted here sometime ago. You can play atound with the settings, turn on/off RSI_Filter, on/off NonLagMA, use the pivots as SL & TP. Ignor ethe error when you compile - I was using LabTrend3 for SL's & confirmations for earlier versions (5 & 6) - I am already on Version 7 on this EA.

There could be minor bugs, but I will need your feedbacks to fix any problems you find.

I am a trader, not really an EA writer, but I write EA's and indicators for my own use.

-Pedz

Thanks a lot.

I am out of Metatrader during the two days so can not check anything now.

I know that the idea was the following: we are trading on the direction of NonLag (Length=100 and color mode) and orders are opened by LabTrend (or ASCTrend) and we may have as many orders as we have vilidated signals. And all the orders are closed on the yellow bar of NonLag indicator (big one - with Length 100).

Template and indicator updated (attached).

newdigital:
Thanks a lot.

I am out of Metatrader during the two days so can not check anything now.

I know that the idea was the following: we are trading on the direction of NonLag (Length=100 and color mode) and orders are opened by LabTrend (or ASCTrend) and we may have as many orders as we have vilidated signals. And all the orders are closed on the yellow bar of NonLag indicator (big one - with Length 100).

Template and indicator updated (attached).

Yes, I used your template settings as default on the EA - these are hard-coded into the EA and can not be changed - unless the EA is modified.

Buy & Sell signals are triggered by ASCTrend with confirmations from RSI_Filter

& NonLagMA_v4. SL's & TP's can be set using supp & res from ^Piv_ResSup.

Otherwise, SL's can be set using FixedStopLoss when UsePivotStop=False.

I will need to change the Exit logic, if we only want the big NonLagMA to exit

the trade. That would be a "To Do" for v7.1 I guess - aside from Fixed TP

option which I have not coded into the EA just yet.

SignalOnLastBarOnly - when true, will only look back for ASCTrend signal for

the number of bars set by CompletedBars.

I hope these explanations help.

-Pedz

Thanks Pedzr888.

Please check the attached file, yellow circle & red flag.

There was no ASCTrend signal but EA opened short @USDCHF.

short @ 1.2444, stoploss = 1.2543 (not fib level)

I use all the default setting in EA.

Aguda:
Thanks Pedzr888.

Please check the attached file, yellow circle & red flag.

There was no ASCTrend signal but EA opened short @USDCHF.

short @ 1.2444, stoploss = 1.2543 (not fib level)

I use all the default setting in EA.

Please make sure SigOnLast=True and CompleteBars=5. Else the EA will go ALL the way back and look at last ASCTrend Sell - and take that as a Sell.

-Pedz

Pedzr888:
Please make sure SigOnLast=True and CompleteBars=5. Else the EA will go ALL the way back and look at last ASCTrend Sell - and take that as a Sell. -Pedz

SigOnLast=True and CompleteBars=5 are both default setting. Did that trade not happen to you?

Reason: