ASCTrend system - page 32

Difficulties.

ASCTrend system is working well when trend is established already. In most cases it will be the middle of the trend, or ending the trend. And it is very easy to get stop loss during the price reversal. Especially if we opened many orders (enter and re-enter many time on the same direction).

Stop loss for me is the same things with enter. WE should analize everything before we open the order. And we should analize everything once again before we close the order. It is the same.

That's all.

I am trying to design the system for M30 timeframe but much more simple one.

Hi Newdigital,

What about the MaksiGen indicator that was included in your template, are you not using that one?

Thanks!

moneyline

Just to share.....The Maksigen indicator doesn't appear when applying it to 30 minute charts so a programmer would have to tweak that in order for it to be used on a 30 minute chart setup.

moneyline:
Hi Newdigital,

What about the MaksiGen indicator that was included in your template, are you not using that one?

Thanks!

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi Newdigital,

Thanks!

moneyline

I described about Maksigen indicator already:

- about high1, low1, stop orders, trend line and so on (with image);

- about dynamical s/r lines;

- some talking about "difficulties to sit and wait for stop loss or take profit but much more easy to look on dynamical s/r lines to understand the price.

It was Maksigen indicator.

It was ASTrend system on M15.

good afternoon!

I'd like to speak with you in Russian language. How can I do it?

klad2006:
I'd like to speak with you in Russian language. How can I do it?

By PM is better

(skin' v lichku).

Hi Newdigital,

great system - if I make money on it i'll make a donation ( in roubles)

I am having a small problem with 15M template, Fisher-exit doesn't show any signals (crosses). Could you please post your settings for this indicator?

thanks

euro-pean

Reason: