ASCTrend system - page 29

Hi Newdigital,

I wasn't talking about an Expert, just wanted to inquire about the method you're using. As you mention, 2 or 3 charts per pair require lots of user involvement, but then most worthwhile things in life require lots of work anyhow.

When you are ready and publish the method you are using I would like to study it. I think the results are outstanding.

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi Newdigital,

I wasn't talking about an Expert, just wanted to inquire about the method you're using. As you mention, 2 or 3 charts per pair require lots of user involvement, but then most worthwhile things in life require lots of work anyhow.

When you are ready and publish the method you are using I would like to study it. I think the results are outstanding.

moneyline

moneyline,

Rules are very simple and it is nothing with my personality.

I looked at Ichimoku H4/D1 and Fibo-Pivot H4 charts in the morning writing on the paper everything (incl possible stop loss and profit levels). And then I am trading on M15 only: waiting for the signal to enter, then re-enter (on Fisher_exit indicator).

Then in the aftenoon I looked at the Ichimoku H4 and Fibo-pivot H4 once again and waiting for the signal on M15.

For example, USDJPY is not trading today according to this system.

I will post the system during the weekend.

Statement was updated.

Now is 35,385 (it was 10,000 in the beginning).

8 trading days.

Files:

newdigital:
moneyline,

Rules are very simple and it is nothing with my personality.

I looked at Ichimoku H4/D1 and Fibo-Pivot H4 charts in the morning writing on the paper everything (incl possible stop loss and profit levels). And then I am trading on M15 only: waiting for the signal to enter, then re-enter (on Fisher_exit indicator).

Then in the aftenoon I looked at the Ichimoku H4 and Fibo-pivot H4 once again and waiting for the signal on M15.

For example, USDJPY is not trading today according to this system.

I will post the system during the weekend.

Statement was updated.

Now is 35,385 (it was 10,000 in the beginning).

8 trading days.

Please find indicators and template for M15 , for H4 (confirmation only) and Ichimoku H4 (confirmation only as well).

Files:
m15.zip  13 kb
h4.zip  6 kb

WhooooHoooooo !!! Thanks Newdigital!

moneyline

I may describe tomorrow how to trade.

One of the main indicator is MACD in this system (histogram is above or below signal line).

Thank you.

I may describe tomorrow how to trade. One of the main indicator is MACD in this system (histogram is above or below signal line).

Thank you ND for posting up the Indicators and EA, Cannot wait to get your system manual and testing it. Once again, you are the best.

Move this system to the elite section.

You have to at least say "please" Pip Gandalf.

Elite section

pip-gandalf:
Move this system to the elite section.

Locking stuff in Elite section has the opposite effect.

Once it becomes available to one - people will pass it over to friends and it will soon end up somewhere on the web.

Reason: