ASCTrend system - page 2

leutzuro:
sorry but i dont look at date:) i will try to use this week

If we understand all the suggestions of the other people as an opinion only everything will be ok.

Just one example: Many people (on Russian forums especially) said that digital filters are the old/dead question and we do not need to develop anything based on the digital filters. And on the same time Russian broker (Alpari) announced on-live training courses on digital filters with EAs (for money of course). So, it is the old question if for free, but if for money ... You understand.

As to ASCTrend system I may say that Igorad (he is the member of our forum and author of many indicators) did very interesting evaluation of this system. It is the best evaluation of ASCTrend system I've seen in my life.

But in Russian language sorry.

newdigital:
If we understand all the suggestions of the other people as an opinion only everything will be ok.

Just one example: Many people (on Russian forums especially) said that digital filters are the old/dead question and we do not need to develop anything based on the digital filters. And on the same time Russian broker (Alpari) announced on-live training courses on digital filters with EAs (for money of course). So, it is the old question if for free, but if for money ... You understand.

As to ASCTrend system I may say that Igorad (he is the member of our forum and author of many indicators) did very interesting evaluation of this system. It is the best evaluation of ASCTrend system I've seen in my life.

But in Russian language sorry.

Could you please direct me to the evaluation made by igorad in russian?

I have a russian freind and he can help me understand it. thanks.

Sada

sadaloma:
Could you please direct me to the evaluation made by igorad in russian?

I have a russian freind and he can help me understand it. thanks.

Sada

He is the member of our forum. We may ask him to post here and we will translate. As I know it is the program's evaluation.

I don't remember now where he was posted it some weeks ago.

igorad:
Hi,

Yes, certainly, I can put my evaluation here.

And still, almost in all versions NRTR and NRTR WATR there is a same mistake in the formulas:

Instead of value=price*(1-dK) (for Up trend) and value=price*(1+dK) (for Down trend) there should be value=price-dK and value=price+dK accordingly.

dK is not coefficient, it is an average HiLo range.

In this case if (Close>10) dK=dK/100.0; loses sense.

Igor

P.S. I have problem, because can't attach file.

Beluck re-wrote the NRTR indicator. He said that original NRTR was mistaken. And he re-wrote some other indicator, fixed something and added the other indicators.

I changed NRTR and NRTR_WATR according to your suggestion (attached).

Files:
nrtr1.mq4  3 kb
nrtr.gif  22 kb

The other two indicators were changes according to Igorad sugestion.

Files:

Hi,

Yes, certainly, I can put my evaluation here.

And still, almost in all versions NRTR and NRTR WATR there is a same mistake in the formulas:

Instead of value=price*(1-dK) (for Up trend) and value=price*(1+dK) (for Down trend) there should be value=price-dK and value=price+dK accordingly.

dK is not coefficient, it is an average HiLo range.

In this case if (Close>10) dK=dK/100.0; loses sense.

Igor

Files:
asctrend.doc  94 kb

newdigital:
And I looked at the ASCTrend2 indicator and this indicator is changing everything: and good signals and bad one. I like filters but that beats everything. Igorad, may you look at ASCTrend2 indicator as well?

Do you mean that it redraws past values over time?

rateAnd I looked at the ASCTrend2 indicator and this indicator is filtering everything: and good signals and bad one. I like filters but that beats everything.

Igorad, may you look at ASCTrend2 indicator as well?

Beluck:
Do you mean that it redraws past values over time?

Sorry.

I wanted to say "filtering everything".

I cound not set the settings of this indicator. This indicator filters all the signals absolutely.

Reason: