ASCTrend system - page 16

newdigital:
Sorry but as the ACTRrend2 indicator is not refreashing so I changed this system once again. So please find all the indicators and template.

Hi Newdigital,

Can we use this system on any time frame? if not then please tell us what setting we have to change....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi Newdigital,

Can we use this system on any time frame? if not then please tell us what setting we have to change....

Thanks

Babar

We may use this system on other timeframes as well. But the system should be changed to works on the other timeframes. I will try to look at it.

newdigital:
Yes, it is ATR Stop and NRTR dots are around the KGSP. When I atached all the indicators in the main window I saw that it was too many indicators. And I moved some of them to separate window. But in this case it was necessary to have something similar with price in separate window. So I attached KGSP indicator just to see when ATR Stop and NRTR dots indicators are moving to.

Thanks for the info. I like this system. BTW, I changed my ASCTrend signal to "risk" 7 and it gives me way less false signals.

Thanks.

Statement was updated.

$7,500 for 5 days.

Files:

newdigital:
Statement was updated. $7,500 for 5 days.

Hi newdigital,

where can i get the trading rules of this system....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi newdigital,

where can i get the trading rules of this system....

Thanks

Babar

Trading rules were explained in the beginning of this thread

newdigital:
Statement was updated. $7,500 for 5 days.

Hi New Digital,

very nice statement. Did you wait for confimation of all indicators, or only a few? Do you use labtrend3 for stops, or as confirmation for an entry? Because I think labtrend could be used as confimation. Do you also wait for Parabolic Sar or do you trade when lab trend 3 shows up? Because Parabolic Sar comes most of the time later.

Thanks for your system.

erkro

erkro:
Hi New Digital,

very nice statement. Did you wait for confimation of all indicators, or only a few? Do you use labtrend3 for stops, or as confirmation for an entry? Because I think labtrend could be used as confimation. Do you also wait for Parabolic Sar or do you trade when lab trend 3 shows up? Because Parabolic Sar comes most of the time later.

Thanks for your system.

erkro

I used LabTrend3 just during the few hours today.

I will use it for stop and for the confirmation as well.

And very good indicator for the confirmation is RSIFilter (it is in the indicators' set and template - new one). Confirmation of Parabolic SAR is necessary for M1 timeframe. I am not sure about D1 and W1 timeframe but for M1 it is necessary. Of course it comes later sometimes but it is M1 timeframe and this timeframe is very risky. I do not remember exactly but I am trying to open the order with all the confirmation (2 indicators in separate windows, SAR, Labtrend3, ASCTrendsig and some others). Many confirmations. A lot.

It is ASCTrend. I mean this system is catching the trend in the middle or in the end (not in the beginning). In most cases it is re-enter: it means that you see good signal which were not confirmed by 1 or two indicators and you don't open the order because of that. But after that (later) you see the other fully confirmed signal (ASCTrend signal) and you may have just a few pips (from the big trend). It is reducing the risk.

That is why I did not change risk value in ASCTrendsignal indicator to have this "re-enter" (it is 3 if i remember). If I change the risk to 15 for example I will have 1 trade per day or per week on M1 timeframe with all the confirmation. Because there are many confirmation indicators.

Generally it should be 3 or 5 orders a day from 4 main charts with all the confirmation.

The difficulties of this system is the following: in some cases this system is catching the trend in the end of it. And during the reversal we may get stop loss very easy. And I hope that this LabTrend3 will help.

Because there are some indicator (NRTR probably) in MT3 indicators thread. It is old thread and it was described how those kind of indicators are working. If I remember it was design originally to see the reversal of ther trend.

I will try to get stop loss just to see how this Labrend3 may help.

newdigital:
I used LabTrend3 just during the few hours today.

I will use it for stop and for the confirmation as well.

And very good indicator for the confirmation is RSIFilter (it is in the indicators' set and template - new one). Confirmation of Parabolic SAR is necessary for M1 timeframe. I am not sure about D1 and W1 timeframe but for M1 it is necessary. Of course it comes later sometimes but it is M1 timeframe and this timeframe is very risky. I do not remember exactly but I am trying to open the order with all the confirmation (2 indicators in separate windows, SAR, Labtrend3, ASCTrendsig and some others). Many confirmations. A lot.

It is ASCTrend. I mean this system is catching the trend in the middle or in the end (not in the beginning). In most cases it is re-enter: it means that you see good signal which were not confirmed by 1 or two indicators and you don't open the order because of that. But after that (later) you see the other fully confirmed signal (ASCTrend signal) and you may have just a few pips (from the big trend). It is reducing the risk.

That is why I did not change risk value in ASCTrendsignal indicator to have this "re-enter" (it is 3 if i remember). If I change the risk to 15 for example I will have 1 trade per day or per week on M1 timeframe with all the confirmation. Because there are many confirmation indicators.

Generally it should be 3 or 5 orders a day from 4 main charts with all the confirmation.

The difficulties of this system is the following: in some cases this system is catching the trend in the end of it. And during the reversal we may get stop loss very easy. And I hope that this LabTrend3 will help.

Because there are some indicator (NRTR probably) in MT3 indicators thread. It is old thread and it was described how those kind of indicators are working. If I remember it was design originally to see the reversal of ther trend.

I will try to get stop loss just to see how this Labrend3 may help.

Hi New Digital,

thanks a lot for your answer.

erkro

Hi

It seems good. But is it scalping? This is very important because a lot of brokers don't accept scalping in live!

Is it possible to set this strategy on 15m TF?

bye

felix

Reason: