ASCTrend system - page 13

newdigital:
Statement was updated.

I changed some indicators to work in separate windows. Because it is difficult to see the price if we have many indicators in main window:

#property indicator_separate_window

Besides I used some digital filter indicator which I created many months ago.

Indicators and template are attached.

It is very difficult to trade this system for M1 timeframe.

But I checked the indicators and they are ok (not painting the past and refreshing itself).

HI Newdigital,

Thanks for the indicators....but they are so many ...which one to use...

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
HI Newdigital,

Thanks for the indicators....but they are so many ...which one to use...

Thanks

Babar

I described step by step on the posts above: place indicators in /indicators forder, place template ... open template ... and so on.

Use template. You should have the chart as in the image attached.

Files:

About KGSP indicator.

If you don't see any KGSP indicator in the chart so download more data on M1: unselect "AutoScroll" and hold "Page UP" button to download more historical data on the chart.

It is autoscroll buttom.

Files:
autoscroll.gif  57 kb

If you see my statement you may understand that I traded without any additional confirmation. I traded few hours yesterday and few hours today only.

And I have some other trading rules:

1. Estimate the time when you will trade and trade in this time only. Trade one time a day. It may be every day but in the same time.

2. If you are not using any additional confirmation (the same with me) so estimate this time out of any news/big price movement. If you are using additional confirmation you will be probably need this big price movement.

3. Estimate stop according to the ATR_Channels indicator, or according to your own experice.

4. This system is not scalping. Even if you are not using additional confirmation rules you will not have many validated trading sygnals on M1 timeframe.

5. When you start to trade and see good confirmed sygnal - wait. Did you see the first order at my statement? Right. It was stop loss. Why? Because this system is generating the sygnals if the trend is established already. So you will get confirmed sygnals in the middle or in the end of the trend. So if you start to trade - wait until the current trade is finished and new one is started (according to Parabilic SAR indicator). To catch the new validated signal early.

6. Re-enter. Any time. Because of M1 timeframe. But be carefully because as I said this system is catching the middle or end of the trend.

Files:

Updated statement on the post above.

Still profitable.

And please find template file to trade with additional confirmation.

Files:

I will try to find the rules for more higher timeframe.

looks promising

i can't add ntr line and ntr dots to kgp window,it is ading only to data window

please forget my last post, i did it with ntr separate indicators

Something about ASCTrend!

I've found something that I think it's useful to share!

Reason: