HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 77

HI Igor

Igor - in sideaways markets its always problem! with every system from my view important step is find rules for entry in 1 min chart and when without significant moves go out with small loose or small profit,

iGoR:
Here you go, but don't expect to much from it in consolidation markets. I can believe you have high hopes because you only see postings here when there was a nice rally or trend but then every trend following system is doing well.

The hamapad does not contain any rules to stay away from sideways markets.

regards...iGoR

Thanks iGoR, but this is the expired version also. You are correct, with any trading strategy, they typically only look good when the market is trending else will lose too much. I have been reading your thread Effective Trend Slope Retracement, and am wondering if your system addresses any type of markets since I typically see charts with most system or strategies that addresses trends only....

To everyone

With all due respect iGoR and anyone else who has a version of Hama, keep it to yourself. I may be speaking out of turn here, but FXCruiser has been very clear from the beginning of the thread that he wants to maintain control over his sytem so it is not bastardized and to try not to allow for the mass confusion you see in most other threads. Now I know that anyone who has read a couple of pages of this thread knows this. That is why there is not a single posting with the indicator included in 765 posts. I mean no disrespect to you either iGoR, you have certainly been a big help to me here and in other forums, but FXCruisers wishes should be respected. We would all do the same for you knowing the effort that you have also put forth in your systems. If I misinterpreted your actions, then I apolgize in advance.

Also, the evolution of the original into H2 has adapted to trade a ranging market with a scalp like setup in M1. It's solid.

I have used HAMA PAD Version1 in live trading before it expired a few days ago. It is good when the system is trending, just like any other trending sysytem. I am also very much interested in HAMA PAD 2, but currently, fxcruiser only has live chart using HAMA PAD 2 available on his website which is disadvantage to me becuase of my TZ.

et_phonehome_2:
I have used HAMA PAD Version1 in live trading before it expired a few days ago. It is good when the system is trending, just like any other trending sysytem. I am also very much interested in HAMA PAD 2, but currently, fxcruiser only has live chart using HAMA PAD 2 available on his website which is disadvantage to me becuase of my TZ.

You must have made good money with it, huh? We we had a good amount of trending market lately. If you have made real money with it trading live, you now know its value and regardless of what you see as a disadvantage with the live chart schedules, that should not have stopped you from joining as you would contribute to the HAMA family.

As far as TZ, you must mean time zone, we in Asia do not even get the live charts during the Asian session. Yet, many of us are in the trading room from 7:00am-5:00pm GMT. At times, fxcruiser will have the live charts on an extended hours. With only GBP/USD on the live charts, members are making lots of pips trading demo and live account, both in trending and ranging market. If you believe it's worth it, you would have been there; you should be there.

If HAMA is not helping us in our trading, we wouldn't be looking for it. Now, it's our turn to help in the HAMA cause and the traders lounge concept. It's more than HAMA v.1.

chivaree

fxcruiser's forum for HAMA PAD 2 is open during London Session while I am sleeping. I am not a trader by profession so it's not possible for me to join to watch the chart during that time for trading. We all know that London session is the most active followed by the US Session. You are right, just as long as the market trends, one will make a lot of PIPs no matter what trending system they use. I try to trade using the smaller timeframes to catch an early trend where as if you go in on the higher TF, you will probably not catch as many PIPs when it starts to move.

iGoR:
The hamapad is not a system from fxcruiser.

The the so called motor of the system was taken by fxcruiser from this topic.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

So how can he say that one has to keep this system for himself.

Fxcruiser is doing everything to keep everything in a twilight zone, beeing misterious and giving the impression that with some studying on this system that one can be VERY profitable.

Or one says: OK you can make money in trend but you can loose a lot of money in sideways markets. Or you say: this system can make you money in trending markets and in a sideways market this and this and this rules can keep you out of sideways markets.

That is something I have or do with all of the systems I introduced.

Don't know if you know the SBFX forum but there was a guy called strato (stratoblaster system). He promissed publicly that if one continue with his system that they would meat eachother to have a cocktail on the waikiki bar on Hawai.

Well now he opend a trading room were people have to pay a monthly fee of 70$.

Someone made a remark in one of the last posting in his topic that he feels sad that he can not join his room because he can not pay that 70$ and he said he felt also sad because he was following strato since the very beginning.

I told the guy: open your eyes...if you are folowing strato from the beginning then you know he promised that you would al meet eachother in Hawai. How comes that at this present day you can still not afford 70$?...

Again, if the author of this topic wants to be correct, then he explains what happend whit his system or results the past week when most of the time after the morning UK move the market was in a strong consolidation periods.

Or he says..we have a lot of losses or he says NO to prevent those losses, if one stick to this and this rules you can prevent those losses.

Every possible profit he makes is explained by an other set up or indicator even on hamapad 1. One time he looks only to the channel to be as soon as possible in a trend. But he would do that every time then he gets wipsawed to dead in a consolidation market. And in other occasions he uses some filter to prevent him from the wipsaw elements, to explain an entry (but he forgets to say if he would do that every time he would be to late in some other entrys) Or explains set ups that are not possible to trade because only he has the set up to trade it.

If the author of this topic would be a litlle bit more consequent in his rules and in the actions he takes, it would make everything a lot more trustworthy.

It would not surpise me that in some time this topic will end as the stratoblaster topic on sbfx (completely moved to a privat room were one will pay to enter...AND one will pay for fryed air...)...

regards..iGoR

PS. I'm willing to take my words back and apollogize if the author would proof the opposite of my statements and makes his rules open for everyone to know and to follow...(this is a public topic and forum or am I wrong again?)...

I have to agree with IGor! I say these so called systems aint ALL that! Most systems work in trending market but you lose ALL your equity in ranging lets not forget the problem isnt i NEED a new system the problem is i need to learn how to become a successful trader!

I'm tired of people stealing systems and trying to appear all MIGHTY when the system is nothing special ...I would never pay a monthly fee to be apart of a trading room from a system created in a forum. One cant control the distribution of these systems anyways so why try. Some expect you to give personal info before using the system, WTF?

You can tell its a NEWBIE doing this because in a months time the systems has changes half of dozen times throughout the thread then finally the thread dies.

Oh well this just my HUMBLE opinion (we are all entitled to one )

mwbro:
I have to agree with IGor! I say these so called systems aint ALL that! Most systems work in trending market but you lose ALL your equity in ranging lets not forget the problem isnt i NEED a new system the problem is i need to learn how to become a successful trader!

I'm tired of people stealing systems and trying to appear all MIGHTY when the system is nothing special ...I would never pay a monthly fee to be apart of a trading room from a system created in a forum. One cant control the distribution of these systems anyways so why try. Some expect you to give personal info before using the system, WTF?

You can tell its a NEWBIE doing this because in a months time the systems has changes half of dozen times throughout the thread then finally the thread dies.

Oh well this just my HUMBLE opinion (we are all entitled to one )

Ouch! Another ill-informed bro. Please, please, please show me the system or a suggestion that is exactly like the HAMA PAD Trading Approach. Be specific, show me the one you're referring to as stolen. Is that somehow an implied accusation? As good as you seem you are, why don't you make a system out of these hundreds of indicators in this forum.

At least you make some sense by admitting your problem "i need to learn how to become a successful trader!" Yet, you have not caught on the value of the Traders Lounge concept and still looking somewhere, somehow, for something that will make you become a successful trader for nothing. You either pay it in time, money and/or effort. Indicators and systems ALONE definitely will not make you one. You have to be ONE first.

Any suggestion, bro, on how we make this a better world?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi!

Peace, please.

I've been following this thread from the very beginning. I have HAMMA 1 plotted on my charts. I have made and make some live trades following it. Some of them were winners and others were losers. No problem: it is trading. I like the HAMA PAD concept.

I'm waiting now for HAMA PAD 2 to be released.

Do I like the way FXCruisers handles his system? It's his system and it's his thread. He has the freedom to do whatever he thinks is good for what he's developing. And we are free to join him or to ignore him.

I like the TSR concept too. Igor is a good trader and have made me think much more about risk reward ratio when trading CatFX50. I have TSR plotted on my charts too.

So, we have FXCruiser and FXIgor, both good traders and nice people, with great stuff in the making.

Let it be like this.

On Any Given Sunday

Yeah, on any given sunday, an Igor has to spoil it. Take a break, watch this old favorite movie of mine, On Any Given Sunday.

Listen to Al Pacino's famous locker room speech. It's just like trading, pips by pips. Here it is: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/24078/Any_Given_Sunday_Inches_Speech.html?autoplay=true

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: