HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 5

Some Observations

Two initial thoughts on the hama system

(please keep in mind that these ideas are not yet based on forward testing)

1- It apperas to be a good idea not to trade against the daily trend. So checking the daily trend on the 1D chart and only seeking trades in that direction should keep you out of small anti trend bursts that appear to loose money since they don't have enough momentum

2- If a HAMA BAR is longer than 25 pips it appears that entry on the next detached bar is riskier than entry on a detached bar whose previous bar is shorter than 25 pips (25 is not an exact number only a guess at this point, but longer price bars in general appear riskier )

Please comment. Thanks everyone esp.fxcruiser!

hello fxc

i last night send to one email for request your indicators and template

but you don't answer to me

can you send to me indicators and template?

my email: ......

thanks

intereting indicator... someoe can give me an indicator and templete

my email sigit_kurniaone[at]yahoo.com

thanks...

get more pip

Some examples about you can do.

Files:
hama1.gif  25 kb
hama2.gif  26 kb

Request Fulfilled..

Just to let everybody know that all requests for HAMA indicators and template have been fulfilled up to this posting. Let me know if you have not received yours.

Please be assured that your PM request with email address will be fulfilled within 2-24 hours.

Thank you for your interest and participation.

fxcruiser

Piponacci & newdigital,

Thank you for your posting here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page3 and https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page3

Excellent precaution and suggestions.

fxcruiser

Thank you FXCruiser for sending the materials out -- mine arrived and is on the chart

pipsnaper:
Two initial thoughts on the hama system

(please keep in mind that these ideas are not yet based on forward testing)

1- It apperas to be a good idea not to trade against the daily trend. So checking the daily trend on the 1D chart and only seeking trades in that direction should keep you out of small anti trend bursts that appear to loose money since they don't have enough momentum

2- If a HAMA BAR is longer than 25 pips it appears that entry on the next detached bar is riskier than entry on a detached bar whose previous bar is shorter than 25 pips (25 is not an exact number only a guess at this point, but longer price bars in general appear riskier )

Please comment. Thanks everyone esp.fxcruiser!
Linuxser:
Some examples about you can do.

pipsnaper & Linuxser,

Good eye. Excellent observation. That's what the HAMA PAD is all about. The basic trading guidelines are there, yet we have to be more aware and observant of the Price action, the movement of those HAMA bars in a given Area. Phase I is strictly a trend trading approach. Thus, preventing us from trading all potential signals of the bars breaking off of the channel. I realized that most of you may not yet have this feel of the Price action and though, the HAMA template is bare for specific purpose, feel free to use other confirming indicator/s you are comfortable with and may help you address this matter. Please post your ideas.

Please review the comments and illustrations posted by Linuxser here, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page4 to give you some ideas on Price movements and how it could affect you trading decision.

Thanks,

fxcruiser

Wow

great signals this evening (east coast USA). EUR/USD and USD/JPY. I was ready for it because the HAMA PAD setup is so very clear and easy to see what is developing. Beautiful!

Preview Only...

I am currently testing this modified indicator, named HAMA Mo Dots to possibly help us address the concerns with whipsaw, range, chop, etc.. This is for your preview only and will not be available for release at the moment. BTW, the particular LONG trade in the attached illustration is turning out to be profitable, now +20 pips EUR/USD.

Please take a look and give me your comments. Thanks.

fxcruiser

Reason: