HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 2

Hi,

Fxcruiser. Actually I have been very interested in the HA myself for a very long time but I must admit, the modified Ha-Ma version looks like one of the best here. The best thing about this is that the underlying trends are so well defined, that it is so easy to trade this. I can see things so clearly. As you mentioned that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

This could possibly be one of the most simplest and profitable systems here or anywhere.

My main interest in HA started on a thread from some guy who traded this and was making very good pips on this. However after posting his system, he vanished and it just was dumped in the corner for longtime and then forgotten.

The trading system by Erol ( or whoever it is) is mainly for Esignal and VT. However I think someone here probably has seen this for MT4. Probably newdigital might have seen this.

Anyway, that is for later. I remain interested mainly in what you have come up with. I traded this on a demo today,, just the HA mod version...gave me 30pips... not too bad atall.

Let it roll....hoping to see the system soon!!!

Hi

Why can't I find the indicators to this system?

Can some1 plz post the indicators here.

thnx

kev

FXC Where are you......???? Alot of people waiting for you.....

Hi Ricky Martin how do you set it up ? What filter you using ? Cheers

Please answer.

Can someone PLEASE tell me the MetaTrader 4 codes for these indicators? Thank In Adavance !!!

fxcruiser:
That's fine. No hijacking at all. I am familiar with Erol. In fact, I bought one of his very first systems in my early FX day (pre MT, was using Oanda). Hmmm, maybe I should just buy his Turning Point Indicators package and not worry about developing this HAMA PAD. What do you think?

With all the talented members and MT4 coders we have here, I am sure those or similar indicators can be done. In the meantime, take a look at the image attached. This does not work nor look exactly like the FX Turning Point coz the HAMA PAD is not trading using the actual HA. These HAMA "Turning Point" is not quite ready yet, though.

radicalmoses, I truly appreciate your interest in HA. especially your participation and contribution in this thread. I look forward to more of your input.

Enjoy!

fxcruiser

------------------------------

fxcruiser: Hello!

Could you send me the link for your Ha Indicaor please. Thankyou in advance.

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Fxcrusier, can you please please post your indicators for us, so we can begin experimenting with them. Thank you very much!

Hallo , Any body has GANN HI , LO activator ?

HI FXC , Where are you.........

pipsnaper:
.... we can contribute to the development. Also please let us know if you're trading live with this system or forward testing on demo. Any additional related info on the HAMA PAD system would be fantastic. Thanks for your efforts!!

pipsnaper, thank you for your interest in HAMA PAD.

Some of the potential trade signals are entered live with OANDA. While forward testing on demo is done with North Finance. I am expecting to do live trading with North Finance when I get back to the USA and after I get my much needed rest.

I will keep the group posted either via this forum thread or email. ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: