HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 149

stocks

Just got through the whole tread . My ????? if anyone can help is can you trade US Equities with hama . and on wat platform are the hama temp and indicators can be applied on.

Hey Vinn,

the indicators are made for metatrader 4

and i believe you can use hama to trade any instrument, so you will need to find a broker that has meta with feeds for the stocks you want to trade

My Trading Disciplines Crashed!

Earlier this morning, I traded the emini futures before the exchange market opening @9:30am EST (6:30am PST). I was very disciplined to get on the trade and out when it reached combined profit goal of $500.00 both in demo and live account. As you can see in the first snapshot below of the demo trades statement, my trades were entered in and out in less than 10 minutes after hitting the $500.00 mark, ended with $592.50 on demo; more on live. Daytrading done for the day - closed the two trading platforms and left the charting platform on the screen. Man, am I SO DISCIPLINED. Went about my business and even took a nap.

Got up from nap and decided to look at how the afternoon session was doing on the charts and launched the live account trading platform to check on the ticks and volumes, then proceeded to have my lunch. Lo and behold, got triple alerts, SMS, popping up on the screen. Forget lunch, let me see what's going on. I knew the 3 emini instruments I am trading were going to RETEST the lower zones and clusters. Retested, broke, and went on sliders to combined profit of over 35 points per contract equivalent to over $3,500 per contract in profit in less than an hour. See the ER2 chart below. ES and YM charts look exactly the same way. Now you know how my Trading Disciplines crashed today. Sorry about that, but hey let's

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

vinn234:
Just got through the whole tread . My ????? if anyone can help is can you trade US Equities with hama . and on wat platform are the hama temp and indicators can be applied on. thanks : Vinn
connecting4less:
Hey Vinn,

the indicators are made for metatrader 4

and i believe you can use hama to trade any instrument, so you will need to find a broker that has meta with feeds for the stocks you want to trade

connecting4less, thanks for pitching in. Yes, Vinn, you can use the HAMA modified on H2 and Z3 to trade stocks listed on MT4 broker of your choice. You can do regular stock trades or stock options trades as shown on post #1430 and on post#1456. You can also use to trade currency futures on CME exhange as shown on my Yen trade on this post on another thread. These systems and indicators will soon be available on Ninja Trader platform which will give you more choices of stocks and many other financial instruments, including forex spot.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

connecting4less:
Hi EJ,

on your previous post on the YM, you said first to determine the trend, and then enter the trade. On H2, do you determine it using bigger time frames?

or whats your method to determine it before taking a position?

thanks

Hello connecting4less,

As I have already mentioned in the trading room in the last couple of days, there are 2 schools of thoughts to determine the trend, i.e. on multi time framing trend. Personally, I subscribe to the "wherever you are, be there" mentality which allows me to focus on one thing at a time and only look at the charts on TF I am trading with. Others are more comfortable looking at couple of higher TFs. So, get you comfort zone and stick with it. With the chart you're referring to and on all my charting, I have everything I need to make my trading decisions.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Delage:
FXCrusier, Excellent - and profitable - trades. My hats off to you. Delage

Thanks, Delage. Where have you been hanging out trading?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

AltosTrader:
Hi FX - As a lounge menber who paid in Gold as distinct from these false fiat currencies I have been expecting a copy of Z3 in my inbox every day since July 7.

Was this you intention and there is still aproblem or was this not you intention at all.

Puzzled and curious,

Altos

Altos Trader,

I have posted here, also emailed the members, and mentioned in the trading room on the status of the Z3 and the other systems I have so please reread the post, email or chat archives in the trading room. Hey, I do love the gold, though. The Z3 will probably be in gold bars. I can give you the account # from here where you can send it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

And the mql indicators code ? Could you share them here please ?

thx

Cheers,

Skyline

skyline:
And the mql indicators code ? Could you share them here please ?

thx

Cheers,

Skyline

Skyline,

Since you insist on reinventing the wheels creating your own system (which is OK by me as I have encouraged others to do so) and do not trust what is already available to you, you might as well start from the very beginning. On my first post, you will find information on what you and everybody else have been asking me all this time. You can start from there.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Skyline,

Since you insist on reinventing the wheels creating your own system (which is OK by me as I have encouraged others to do so) and do not trust what is already available to you, you might as well start from the very beginning. On my first post, you will find information on what you and everybody else have been asking me all this time. You can start from there.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I'm not trying to reinvent anything , I'm a well respected coder over ForexFactory and through these years I tried to help a lot of users sharing and developing metatrader indicator/EA. Actually I'm testing your first hamapad and it's simple and profitable , I only want to take a look at those indicators code to adapt this method to my trading style, that's it. But I can see that if I don't follow your 'latest' method you don't want to help me.

goodbye

Skyline

Reason: