HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach

Files:

Sounds good

Hi, your system seems interesting from the pics you've attached. Please post the system's rules in step by step manner and the HAMA PAD indicators for forum members so we can contribute to the development. Also please let us know if you're trading live with this system or forward testing on demo. Any additional related info on the HAMA PAD system would be fantastic. Thanks for your efforts!!

Hi,

Finally a good thread on a Heikin Ashi. Have always been a big time fan of the Ha charts. The HA-mod does look little bit better. However, the question remains is how do you filter out the sideways movement?

Looking forward for the indicators and system rules.

HA does lose a lot in sideways market, but then what trend trading system doesnt??

Waiting for more.

Since this is Heikin ashi MA modified thread, I would just like to post this link I came across. The indicators are in VT. I am interested in knowing what are the "envelopes" and the "Strength indicator" mentioned on the video. Any ideas??

http://www.tradecurrency.ca/

Well, he is selling his system and I am sure the indicators are available here for free. So just little bit more fuel for this thread.

FxCruiser, sorry, not trying to hijack your thread. Feel free to request the moderator to delete this if you want. But it is interesting and could potentially help your system

Cheers

Way to go man

I am 100% here

Hi FXC , what are the arrow on the picture ?

Files:
006.gif  15 kb

Cafedacruz1:
Hi FXC , what are the arrow on the picture ?

Cafedacruz1, I am sorry. That particular snag shot of HAMA was prematurely released, as a result of the earlier posting by radicalmoses showing the FX Turning Point Indicators. Well, anyhow, those are the buy and sell signals and still in the early development stage.

I will be posting a snag shot with the set of rules right on the chart. Then, I will follow it with PDF instructions, hopefully, with illustrations.

Thank you for your interest and participation in this thread.

BTW, how come your chart does not have the HAMA and the HAMA bars on? I will PM you shortly.

fxcruiser

raff1410 is the author of this HA mod right?, the VQ indicator made by him could be interesting to act like a filter.

I have attached and if you only take the trades according with positive or negative volatility, you could stay out from false signals or sideway market.

Adding some ema cross could help to get into the trade a little early before prices goes out ema channel. I´m testing two ema cross, one for 15/30m and another for h1.

Don´t like to have many indicators, but I like to filter fake signals.

Dou you have some link to read about EMA channel?

Hi FXC , OK I will be waitting .cheers

Good luck with HAMA PAD

Hi FXCruiser. I,m interesting in your project. Like to see trend(HAMA) and price (Bars) actions in one window.

Thank for starting this thread.

Reason: