GMMA's - page 2

cja:

Try this I modified the mladen indicator, I hope this is allowed?

CJA

No problem at all (on the contrary, you are welcomed).

What I limited (and can be used only as an ex4 file though iCustom() calls) is the renaming or "wrapping" of new averages (the versions that are having double smoothing - unlike the things that are commonly though, I limited the double smoothing not the averages, since double smoothing is invented by me), so even newest averages can be used in other code if they are not renamed or "wrapped" (as some call it when they hide where the averages come from). I will be more than glad to assist to any usage of averages when it comes to any problem if iCustom() calls are used

mladen:

Not a Gmma, but since it remind at it, posting it here

This is gaussian rainbow. Parameters are as usual, but a word of warning : setting order to higher than 10 is entering a gray zone where factorial for the last  value(s) is losing precision and then the values may become "wild" (those are in fact orders over 22) :)

Have you this gaussian rainbow.mq5  indicator in MQ4 file?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

Have you this gaussian rainbow.mq5  indicator in MQ4 file?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Here is one but not TSD originated.

Files:

PS: for recursive mode, use low Gaussian period or else it will sky rocket the values :)

mntiwana:

Here is one but not TSD originated.

Interesting :)

I was not aware of it. Anyway, he is calculating it differently (he uses value of the previous filter as an input to next filter). Also, he applies same order to all next instances, while I am increasing the order as the instance increases too (that is due to the fact that my version can calculate any order, while the other can calculate only orders 1,2,3 and 4)

Anyway, here is a version of Gaussian rainbow that can calculate the way I posted in mt5, with some extras : it can draw from 2 to 20 instances (lines) - it can be determined in the parameters, and it can calculate using "recursive" mode or regular mode

PS: even if the order and starting period are set the same (and recursive parameter too) the values are not going to be the same - except for the first value - simply because my version calculates the next instances as higher order Gaussian filter - not as same order filter of previous value. So, even they have the same name, they are completely different "kind of animals" :)  (which can be checked from the code)

Files:

mladen:

Interesting :)

I was not aware of it. Anyway, he is calculating it differently (he uses value of the previous filter as an input to next filter). Also, he applies same order to all next instances, while I am increasing the order as the instance increases too (that is due to the fact that my version can calculate any order, while the other can calculate only orders 1,2,3 and 4)

Anyway, here is a version of Gaussian rainbow that can calculate the way I posted in mt5, with some extras : it can draw from 2 to 20 instances (lines) - it can be determined in the parameters, and it can calculate using "recursive" mode or regular mode

PS: even if the order and starting period are set the same (and recursive parameter too) the values are not going to be the same - except for the first value - simply because my version calculates the next instances as higher order Gaussian filter - not as same order filter of previous value. So, even they have the same name, they are completely different "kind of animals" :)  (which can be checked from the code)

Dearest MLADEN

Of course it is different in a lot of cases and it should be being TSD originated and constructed :) :)

and why traders trust your codes blindly because you look in and interrogate in every corner of the code and apply maximum possible capability to meet and compete the price movement.

regards

mladen:
PS: for recursive mode, use low Gaussian period or else it will sky rocket the values :)

Dearest MLADEN

Do you think .... gap in between lines can be added and if period option in possible.

why only recursive is optional,why not other averages too ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Do you think .... gap in between lines can be added and if period option in possible.

why only recursive is optional,why not other averages too ?

regards

The gap between the line exclusively depends on the values of successive filters - it can not be "regulated" other way (otherwise it would not be a rainbow of Gaussian filters :))

mladen:
The gap between the line exclusively depends on the values of successive filters - it can not be "regulated" other way (otherwise it would not be a rainbow of Gaussian filters :))

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for quick response ..... can you manage time for adding more latest possible Averages and all latest prices with user friendly benefit to this old version of Guppy.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for quick response ..... can you manage time for adding more latest possible Averages and all latest prices with user friendly benefit to this old version of Guppy.

regards

Here is this one (the 37 types of averages and the 22 types of prices included)

Files:
Reason: