EA to close automatically

Hi Guys,

I am trading several strategies at the same time in my account. One of the strategy requires 5-6 pairs to trade at the same and i need to close all once one of those 5-6 pairs hit SL or TP. Is there any EA for this?

And second ı open trades for those 5-6 trades manually and setting tp ans sl for each takes sometime. Is there anyway to place same SL and TP for all with one click?

Your opinions are highly apreciated.

Thanks 

tradergrg:

Hi Guys,

I am trading several strategies at the same time in my account. One of the strategy requires 5-6 pairs to trade at the same and i need to close all once one of those 5-6 pairs hit SL or TP. Is there any EA for this?

And second ı open trades for those 5-6 trades manually and setting tp ans sl for each takes sometime. Is there anyway to place same SL and TP for all with one click?

Your opinions are highly apreciated.

Thanks 

If you have sl or tp set on orders, you don't need an EA (your broker will execute stop orders)

In any case, check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

mladen:

If you have sl or tp set on orders, you don't need an EA (your broker will execute stop orders)

In any case, check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

I guess it does not work for me as it is something general. 

What i am looking is lets say you have 5-6 trades with same comment "simple trade" and once one of those trades hit TP or SL script should close all remaining trades with comment "simple trade" and keep other running trades without comment or with different comments. 

tradergrg:

I guess it does not work for me as it is something general. 

What i am looking is lets say you have 5-6 trades with same comment "simple trade" and once one of those trades hit TP or SL script should close all remaining trades with comment "simple trade" and keep other running trades without comment or with different comments. 

Check the the thread from my answer

mladen:
Check the the thread from my answer
Reason: