Must try EA !!!

I've put my hands on this demo EA with amazing results, they plan to put it in the market soon, actually the owners are #1 in the mql market, their ea's have super results, try this ea everyone, your opinion is important.
Files:

Nizo:
I've put my hands on this demo EA with amazing results, they plan to put it in the market soon, actually the owners are #1 in the mql market, their ea's have super results, try this ea everyone, your opinion is important.
That is a blind game,only newbie and testers can play with,with out knowing what is used inside and what values,no one will be interested if he have some knowledge of trading.

Sounds a bit too good to be true to me. Do these EAs every work in the long term? So many seem to work in backtest only but then fall apart in real trading

Greetings,
The most of the EA's works temporary, because market is changing (trend and choppy) and the successful choppy trading will led to loss in trending markets and in opposite. On back test most will work, but here the real execution is missing (slippage in opening, stops in gaps and etc.)
Some arbitrage EA's will continue to work in long term, if they have good fast and stable quoting from leading feed and slow quoting and execution with MM broker on other side, but those accounts managed by arbitrage EA's are often closed from the MM brokers :)
Reason: