New Indicator

Could someone please make a new indicator.

It will be called MMcMA - a multiple McNicholl moving average indicator with the following parameters:

20 Lime Width 2

27 Aqua Width 2

34 Magenta Width 2

55 Blue Width 4

69 Deep Sky Blue Width 2

76 Yellow Width 2

89 Red Width 2

103 White Width 2

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

Could someone please make a new indicator.

It will be called MMcMA - a multiple McNicholl moving average indicator with the following parameters:

20 Lime Width 2

27 Aqua Width 2

34 Magenta Width 2

55 Blue Width 4

69 Deep Sky Blue Width 2

76 Yellow Width 2

89 Red Width 2

103 White Width 2

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

what use of it.

The McNicholl ma is in my opinion the best of the moving averages.

I just would like the indicator made so it can be used in place of ema based multiple moving averages.

Is that explanation sufficient?

TEAMTRADER

Files:
MMcMA.mq4  18 kb

try. Based guppy

I am not coder 

Thank you Poruchik for the indicator - the ma's unfortunately are not McNicholl (or close copy of DEMA) but I very much appreciate your reply.

Guppy uses ema's whereas my version would use double exponential moving averages (DEMA).

Thanks again. 

Regards

TEAMTRADER 

TEAMTRADER:

Thank you Poruchik for the indicator - the ma's unfortunately are not McNicholl (or close copy of DEMA) but I very much appreciate your reply.

Guppy uses ema's whereas my version would use double exponential moving averages (DEMA).

Thanks again. 

Regards

TEAMTRADER 

Why don't you use this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184253/page2 ?

Thank you - do you have the mq4 file as I would need to do some adjustments to the periods.

TEAMTRADER

Files:

TEAMTRADER:

Thank you - do you have the mq4 file as I would need to do some adjustments to the periods.

TEAMTRADER

mq4 file for that indicator was not posted

mladen:
mq4 file for that indicator was not posted

That is a pity, it would have been ideal but the settings are completely wrong for McNicholl.

I have ema, smma and sma multiple moving average indicators but they are not suitable for my purpose.

Is it something that can be coded for a new indicator?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER 

Greetings,
Just a question: why you need all those moving averages instead to use just 2: the smallest and the highest periods?
Reason: