Free EA for testing & comment

I have a MT4 EA that I worked on for 5 years.  It is a grid trader and according to my tests, it is working very well.  Feel free to download the EA.  I'll appreciate your comments.  Instructions are on the web site silverbulletea.com.

Regards

akoorts 

Files:

akoorts:

I have a MT4 EA that I worked on for 5 years.  It is a grid trader and according to my tests, it is working very well.  Feel free to download the EA.  I'll appreciate your comments.  Instructions are on the web site silverbulletea.com.

Regards

akoorts 

Hi akoorts

If your uploaded Ea (

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

sbpro_v2.6_150916.ex4) is the same as at the said site showed in picture within blue circle.

secondly,why leverage is so less "1=10"

regards

Hello, I am new to the forum. Attached is EA, EA is my first. It is not working very well. Someone could take a look and help me? Thank you.
Files:

POMPI:
Hello, I am new to the forum. Attached is EA, EA is my first. It is not working very well. Someone could take a look and help me? Thank you.

Isn't the "not working very well" a bit too general?

Can you post what exactly is what it does not do as you expected it to do as far as the code is concerned?

Thank you for answering so rapido.La EA should buy or sell above or below an upper or less than two closed candles range. When there is volatility is crazy and buy or sell repeatedly without stopping.

POMPI:
Thank you for answering so rapido.La EA should buy or sell above or below an upper or less than two closed candles range. When there is volatility is crazy and buy or sell repeatedly without stopping.
I see that there is a limit (the TotalOrdersCount() == 0). Do you mean that it does not work - that limit?

No, it does not work when the volatildad is accelerated and a candle up and down repeatedly.

POMPI:
No, it does not work when the volatildad is accelerated and a candle up and down repeatedly.
I don't see how can you prevent that is you are already counting the opened orders so far

Very good anyway, thank you very much for your attention.
Reason: