Any Body Knows Mq4 file of this indicator?

Hi,

Can any body tell me the link from where i can download this indicator's Mq4 file, in which, i can also change the periods?...Once...i download its mq4 file from an Indonesian site but i don't the site name and also after finding lot i could not find after google it...

hope if anybody knows , He/she will help me..image is also attached how it looks like...

thanks in advance

regards 

Files:
6FS30_5.ex4  7 kb
nnn2.jpg  39 kb

hassanschehzad:

Hi,

Can any body tell me the link from where i can download this indicator's Mq4 file, in which, i can also change the periods?...Once...i download its mq4 file from an Indonesian site but i don't the site name and also after finding lot i could not find after google it...

hope if anybody knows , He/she will help me..image is also attached how it looks like...

thanks in advance

regards 

yes...it is a big repainter...

Pava:
yes...it is a big repainter...
yeah off course a repainted One...But let me know if you have Mq4 File of it?

hassanschehzad:
yeah off course a repainted One...But let me know if you have Mq4 File of it?
forgot the name of it...something "cycle"...there are lot's of them in .mq4...you think it can be improved on?...when you succeed please let me know

hassanschehzad:
in my experience yet , my win ratio with repainted indicators are much high than the non repainted ones.its not a fast and hard rule that only with non repainted indicators we can work or win.,,For me How system works that matters much ,Doesn't matter whether its made of repainting or non repaiting indicators .yea i'll let you know , off course if i found it again, there was a system based on this indicator , unluckily i dont know the indonesian language, and i also forgot the system name, that system was working too much good, with these repaint indicators...i already tried with the keyword "cycle" but still not finding that system or that Indonesian site Or mq4 file of it...anyways thanks for your help...have a great day

For how long are you trading?

What you describe is random entry system. Good luck with the "repainting is more profitable than the non-repainting" (unless you are after a "system" that you wish to sell, of course, and you are rehearsing the "why this system is the best" lines)

nbtrading:

For how long are you trading?

What you describe is random entry system. Good luck with the "repainting is more profitable than the non-repainting" (unless you are after a "system" that you wish to sell, of course, and you are rehearsing the "why this system is the best" lines)

Got me totally wrong , though i clearly described , does not matter system consist of repainting or no repainting..i think solely that line is enough to understand what im really trying to say...Plus...if you are with the view that only non repainting works that make no sense to me...i dont know how strong you are with that view but you are free to have your own experiences and views....best wishes

thats a plain repainting system but i did not lose any trade after 150 trades yet...you can buy for it for free if you already thought im a seller...LOL

hassanschehzad:

Got me totally wrong , though i clearly described , does not matter system consist of repainting or no repainting..i think solely that line is enough to understand what im really trying to say...Plus...if you are with the view that only non repainting works that make no sense to me...i dont know how strong you are with that view but you are free to have your own experiences and views....best wishes

thats a plain repainting system but i did not lose any trade after 150 trades yet...you can buy for it for free if you already thought im a seller...LOL

I got you right. And "not lose any trade after 150 trades" makes me even more sure in what I have told. For real trading results see this (that was live account, I am not showing my current account - I don't want people to have heart attack) : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/231-show-us-your-best/page201#comment_85957

And I am still asking : for how long are you trading?

nbtrading:

I got you right. And "not lose any trade after 150 trades" makes me even more sure in what I have told. For real trading results see this (that was live account, I am not showing my current account - I don't want people to have heart attack) : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/231-show-us-your-best/page201#comment_85957

And I am still asking : for how long are you trading?

ok..no offense...im not here to fight anyone over to repainting or non repainting....what i told you..was the fact..with me ..what i experienced...may be you grab that towards totally in wrong way...im not against of non repainting indicators...and why i need to turn against of them by the way?? it also does not make sense to me that fight like 5 years old boy over to repainting or non repainting issue...i just showed you that what was successful scenario for me and what was the system and what the logic behind it...i wish you make more money with those indicators...and become number 1 trader in the whole world...but i will like to more wish that grow up your mind little also along with trading to understand the people what they really want to say to you...hope you have ears to listen , eyes to see and brain to understand what all about i said above....Peace..after this so long detail hopefully you will not judge me more..if you still want to do this..there's nothing i can do with it...its a universal truth that there are systems with repainted ones from which you can make money and also there are systems with non repainting ones from which you can make money..so whats the big deal with it?...if you cannot accept that , its not my problem...but i will accept what is the "Fact"...

You showed nothing

All you showed is "I did not lose for 150 trades" sentence and a bunch of posts that are showing that you are a newbie in trading. Please : for how long are you REALLY trading?

nbtrading:

You showed nothing

All you showed is "I did not lose for 150 trades" sentence and a bunch of posts that are showing that you are a newbie in trading. Please : for how long are you REALLY trading?

yes im newbie....started trading career 5 min ago just....and i lost 150 in a row :) hope now you happy? thanks if this statement makes you less stress out there :) 

hassanschehzad:
yes im newbie....started trading career 5 min ago just....and i lost 150 in a row :) hope now you happy? thanks if this statement makes you less stress out there :) 

i can see they have now lower spread also, i am newbie to the Forex and will definitely will give them a try, just going to sign up there and to have experience there, if i compare reviews of XM with the FXPRO then XM is definitely a winner here cuz of their highly co-operative support. and for me the Old broker have much value , they formed in 1996 , which is very positive sign for me at least....thumbs up for XM

hxxp://www.myfxbook.com/posts-by-user/hassanschehzad/242430,1

http://forextradingstrategies4u.com/200-pips-daily-chart-forex-trading-strategy-with-3-emas/#sthash.kj921Xa5.dpbs

Good luck

Reason: