Please help me regarding a little bit change in this Mq4 file

Hi,

i am sending you a Mq4 file..please can you alter it , and add the "period" Or "timeframe" Section in it? 

i would be thankful to you if anybody help me here...

have a great day ... 

Files:

hassanschehzad:

Hi,

i am sending you a Mq4 file..please can you alter it , and add the "period" Or "timeframe" Section in it? 

i would be thankful to you if anybody help me here...

have a great day ... 

That is a decompiled renamed hull average. Use any hull average that is already multi time frame

mladen:
That is a decompiled renamed hull average. Use any hull average that is already multi time frame

lot of thanks for informing me...Well ok i search it in  Forex TSD ...it would be little beneficial to me if you paste here Link any of Hull average indicator ( histogram will be preferred by me if possible).... 

have a great day :)  

hassanschehzad:

lot of thanks for informing me...Well ok i search it in  Forex TSD ...it would be little beneficial to me if you paste here Link any of Hull average indicator ( histogram will be preferred by me if possible).... 

I think this is HMA of averages with 20 type of averages included along with mtf and alerts by MLADEN.

hassanschehzad:

And here is MRTOOLS histo version of that same.

mntiwana:

And here is MRTOOLS histo version of that same.

i am very grateful to you brother...Lot of thanks for the help...This Site rocks really..When Fellas like you are always Helpful and Generous...God bless you always

Would someone amend this mladen original indicator to have the following additional signals please?

Originally it has zero cross signal.

I would like it to have a buy signal when it crosses over a plus setting and a sell signal when it crosses below the same plus setting.

Also to have a sell signal when it crosses under a minus setting and a buy signal when it crosses below the same minus setting.

The actual levels to be set by the user.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

Would someone amend this mladen original indicator to have the following additional signals please?

Originally it has zero cross signal.

I would like it to have a buy signal when it crosses over a plus setting and a sell signal when it crosses below the same plus setting.

Also to have a sell signal when it crosses under a minus setting and a buy signal when it crosses below the same minus setting.

The actual levels to be set by the user.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

That indicator is, as far as logic is concerned, similar to macd. Which, in turn, means that it is an unbound indicator, and that fixed levels mean nothing - they would have to be adjusted for each and every time frame and for each and every symbol of the respected time frame

Yes, I know that the levels are different and that is why I asked for the extra facility.

In fact I will be using it with renko on the Dax and other indices.

Thanks if you can do it.

TEAMTRADER

Can you change this indicator to show, when the level is crossed down, a signal above the candle?

When it crosses up the signal to show below the candle?

I've been working on this for three weeks on and off and I have given up - so your help is appreciated!

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

Can you change this indicator to show, when the level is crossed down, a signal above the candle?

When it crosses up the signal to show below the candle?

I've been working on this for three weeks on and off and I have given up - so your help is appreciated!

TEAMTRADER

That indicator is working in the wrong direction (from right to left and keeping the states from right - which makes it very similar to sidus type of indicators). That is probably the reason why you could not do that. But if I change the direction to correct direction to make it work as it should, the signals will not be anything like they are now and I doubt that it is what you are looking for
Reason: