Why do i trade ??? - page 5

on my own:
I don't think that we can trade with eyes wide opened - ever. Not enough information for that

One can - and should - go into trading with their eyes wide open about their own abilities and limitations, which does require some self-reflection. As you said, there isn't enough information about everything else, so one must know themselves very well at the very least.

anses:

I think you are right . Have to learn all about forex first before you jump in and trade and lots and lots of practice with a demo account.

And be careful of greed - its a killer

Bloody spammers. Like a disease

Angel Girl:
Yes it is possible to make money in trading. Some people have made millions in trading. All you need is good forex system knowledge. Ask yourself, what you want to do?

Mad millions?

Unless you have millions or you trade others money, you will not make millions. Period

Of course, it is for money. How to trade professionally ? It is the same as how to be a professional doctor ? Learning and a lot of practice .. i think.

AngelGirl:

I have read stories about so many successful traders, whom has done perfect job with Forex trading. If you have good experience and knowledge you can earn good money from Forex.

Yeah, this is how people are motivated to start forex.

AngelGirl:

I have read stories about so many successful traders, whom has done perfect job with Forex trading. If you have good experience and knowledge you can earn good money from Forex.

Did you read the story about failures too? Much more such stories

Interesting comments. How about to start trading is not for the money? I can say with confidence my trade was originally passion. When I came to market understanding, I wanted to create own theory, not "play" on the written rules.
All experienced traders will sooner or later come to creation of working theory, strategy, etc. Now my trade brings me a good income.

I play soccer to learn how to be a better Opera singer

Pava:
I play soccer to learn how to be a better Opera singer

Oh, this synergy :)  I like the Liverpool song.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the storm
There’s a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark.
Walk on, through the wind,
Walk on, through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never walk alone

whisperer:
Did you read the story about failures too? Much more such stories

As always, the 999 participants who lost will never write a book how they lost. Nobody would care and they are forgotten. The one lucky idiot who was successful (however he did it) will write 3-5 fuzzy or tofu books how everyone can be successful with 9 easy rules. These books are totally overhyped and the success is like a self-fulfilling prophecy for him but all others aren't wiser than before. I don't only mean W. Buffett ;) 

gracy542:
gracy542:

why do i trade ? is it to be rich ... how to trade professionally ???

Reason: