Price_Channel_v6-ea

Hello.

Today I come to propose a new method to you which proved reliable manually. I know that newdigital uses this indicator on its method, but today the approach is different .

Here several weeks that one of my best friends trade with this method than it improved much and who is advantageous still today. I attach you statement carried out today. The strategy is not to do one 100% gaining (almost impossible especially with the current market) but by using a known indicator: PriceChannel_stop-v6 .

Rules:

Red: sell and Blue:Buy

SL: 30

tp:7

I wish that this EA is in multiframe and in multi currencies please.

The ea will have to as many open new a trade after the closing of the precedent time as the conditions are present .

I rather clearly hope to have been and precis. By advance thank you of your assistance.

Thanks BrunoFX.

I like this indicator as well.

One of the first EA in this forum was EA based on Price Channel indicator. It was many month ago (Brainwashing 1b).

But your suggestion is different and it may be good start for the good EA development.

Igorad is the author of this indicator.

I am sure that somebody (or Igorad) will look at this.

It is the post with some explanation about this indicator.

Hi,

I really began to write an expert on this indicator. Besides in my plans not only expert for MT4, but also for TS.

Igor.

Good evening,

Thank you with all for your interest for this idea for ea.

Now Igorad, could you make a ea as described above, please?

Just like the strategy indicated, without filters nor TS. Right opening of the trade according to the color and a TP=7 and SL=30.

Could you put : extern : Lot / extern: TP / extern: SL

this EA is in multiframe and in multi currencies please

Thank you very much

BrunoFX:
Hello.

Today I come to propose a new method to you which proved reliable manually. I know that newdigital uses this indicator on its method, but today the approach is different .

Here several weeks that one of my best friends trade with this method than it improved much and who is advantageous still today. I attach you statement carried out today. The strategy is not to do one 100% gaining (almost impossible especially with the current market) but by using a known indicator: PriceChannel_stop-v6 .

Rules:

Red: sell and Bleu:Sell

SL: 30

tp:7

I wish that this EA is in multiframe and in multi currencies please.

The ea will have to as many open new a trade after the closing of the precedent time as the conditions are present .

I rather clearly hope to have been and precis. By advance thank you of your assistance.

Brunofx amazing results for only one day! very nice! Congratulations

Thank you Creative, it is to prove that I use really this method and that it works well.

BrunoFX:
Thank you Creative, it is to prove that I use really this method and that it works well.

On whats TF ? Thanks

maniek:
On whats TF ? Thanks

FT= H1 , afflicted for this lapse of memory.

BrunoFX:
FT= H1 , afflicted for this lapse of memory.

Bruno Bruno... What is going on...

Red: sell and Bleu:Sell ???

TF?

Hi good morning! BrunoFX when you have the time give me some feedback on the mail i have sent you. Thanks!

Hello Creative,

Sent

Reason: