Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 7

Use AP & Butterfly

Files:
wdr5.gif  57 kb

I agree, but what Zup or Harmonic indicator allow the "automatic drawing" of Pitcfork like you are showing to me with your last image?

poruchik:
Hi bro!

Red zone it is PRZ

We wait price and (or) time

Levels of a potential arrangement of point D

«If to build neatly all retracement, as noted at Scott Carney point D will be in a range.

The range turns out that point D can be defined on different retracements: through retracement BD and through retracement XD. And these retracements do not converge at to one point.

Because of such ambiguity follows, that the algorithm of construction of butterflies should be "wholesale". Should grasp all admissible retracements.

And when the butterfly is constructed on "wholesale" algorithm, more thin adjustment by means of patterns Pesavento and by means of dynamic and static fibo begins.

That is now ZUP finds a certain existential formation and gives it the name (at inclusion infoTF).

Further with this formation named by a pattern "Gartley" (butterfly), it is necessary to make the certain work on finding-out of conditions of commerce.

That is to apply any, say arbitrarily, filters.»

nen

thanks poruchik,

based on audchf-h1, i try to put manually line order (sell limit) on max value red rectangle, and put sell stop on min value of it.

if the price continue bullish, my sell limit getting loss. and my sell stop wouldn't open.

Is this too early to say, I love this ZUP

Files:
audchf-h1_1.gif  24 kb

Gbpusd-d1

Is this possible ZUP estimate possibility price pattern would be create based on ABCD.

and now, GBPUSD daily

B = 0.66 XA

C = 0.854 XA, so it could be

D = 0.786 XA and D = 1.272 BC

... and MurreyMath,

point C just jumpin from [-1/8 Overshoot],

point D would be at [3/8 Lower trading range]

If the price continue bearish, point C would be stop at 1.5275 and reverse. (double bottom)

What do you think about this?

Crab finished

Files:

ZUP 102 ABCD (By Diver) see here

Разработки на основе ZUP. - Forex forum Onix - Страница 5

Zup 76-5.0 have 5:0, AB=CD

poruchik:
Crab finished

How about this GOLD Daily, gartley pattern should not valid, exceed time limit but not price limit. and then TP 0.618 reached and start bouncin'

Files:
gold-d1.gif  26 kb

You may mod 76-5.0 to 102 (5.0, AB=CD) ?

Files:

hi guys, have a look at that image, it's in italian language, but it's understandable.. not bad..

I have a question for jsamburg: look at the trade description ( "bearish shark EURUSDM15" ).. could you change the signature of that EA? Because that signature cover the Number of trades in that Account History EA. and than, I show you another "poblem".. I'll post it in the next post

just another one, look the image: the EA find a Bullish shark, but in the chart I can see the Bearish butterfly..

Reason: