Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 6

ok jsambung, I'll test it!

Hi jsamburg

Is the EA for 5 digits broker? The EA open and close trades immediately when pattern is found, any idea why?

Thanks

jsambung:
Actually it's not final work yet. I still improve this EA for lazy trader style like me.

Current decision support signal is ZUP & Murrey Math (in progress).

Feel free to use and modify it.

this zip file doesn't include ZUP indicator, because no changes on it.

Add coin sound when your balanced increased

jamestan1978:
Hi jsamburg

Is the EA for 5 digits broker? The EA open and close trades immediately when pattern is found, any idea why?

Thanks

- It's not for specific digits, it's get digits setting dynamically from MarketInfo(NULL, MODE_DIGITS)

- This EA search triangle shape create by zup, in other word 'yes, when zup found a pattern'.

and close the order by TP.

Many info and parameter from ZUP that I don't understand. What is the best timeframe for ZUP?

Because today Floating P/L reach -18.000 running 7 currency pair + gold on M5 period.

So many pattern found by ZUP, but the price continue running until become failure pattern .

Tomorrow, i'll test on M15

Hi jsambung !

look at that!

http://content.screencast.com/users/JohnCapa/folders/Default/media/59b154a1-ef7d-4671-a02b-363e5847cd02/Schermata%202011-11-25%20a%2017.42.50.png

no trades.. damn, I think I could forget to check some option, what do you think?

don't think so.. I open this EA in only one single chart, you can see 6 charts, but there is a specific EA in each chart

"Ouw" don't know what does it mean, sorry

I try to open the .tpl+ea+murray math in GPBUSD too

JohnCapa:
Hi jsambung !

look at that!

http://content.screencast.com/users/JohnCapa/folders/Default/media/59b154a1-ef7d-4671-a02b-363e5847cd02/Schermata%202011-11-25%20a%2017.42.50.png

no trades.. damn, I think I could forget to check some option, what do you think?

Ouw. The bug is : you open this EA on same pair in different TF.

Try the new one, it's support same pair with different TF like your screen

Files:
orderline.ex4  25 kb
orderline.mq4  19 kb

How about this.. AUDCHF-H1

Orders send when i click each Timeframe (15 to H4) on 2011-11-22.

and today ..

ZUP said BEARISH CRAB, MurreyMath said it's going to reach D1 Fast reversal line, but TP line not reach yet. should we closed the orders ?

Files:
audchf-h1.gif  91 kb

Hi bro!

Red zone it is PRZ

We wait price and (or) time

Levels of a potential arrangement of point D

«If to build neatly all retracement, as noted at Scott Carney point D will be in a range.

The range turns out that point D can be defined on different retracements: through retracement BD and through retracement XD. And these retracements do not converge at to one point.

Because of such ambiguity follows, that the algorithm of construction of butterflies should be "wholesale". Should grasp all admissible retracements.

And when the butterfly is constructed on "wholesale" algorithm, more thin adjustment by means of patterns Pesavento and by means of dynamic and static fibo begins.

That is now ZUP finds a certain existential formation and gives it the name (at inclusion infoTF).

Further with this formation named by a pattern "Gartley" (butterfly), it is necessary to make the certain work on finding-out of conditions of commerce.

That is to apply any, say arbitrarily, filters.»

nen

Files:
prz.gif  54 kb

hey jsambung, I noticed the solution on my problem (at lunchtime) .. it was a stupid mistake about Money management: I wrote 300 instead of 3000 euro (for the demo test account), so the EA didn't placed trades (2% of 300 is ridicolous).. the weekend can cloud the mind.

and.. for poruchik: I'm curious to find an indicator that help me to automatically track the pitcfork on the harmonic pictures.. something like a Pitchfork guide on the template, without draw it using the options on the MT4.. I hope I was clear in the description. What do you think?

Reason: