Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 5

russian matryoshka - second name template

EA it same

I test now

Files:
ghg.jpg  168 kb

looks like working... no trades for now (M30 time frame), but I'll let it work, using the vps..

+++++++++++++++++

Files:
2016_1.gif  71 kb
orderealine.mq4  16 kb

EA have mistakes

2011.11.24 15:53:43 2011.05.30 19:00 Order EA Line 2 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 130

2011.11.24 15:53:43 2011.05.30 19:00 Order EA Line 2 EURUSD,H1: cmd:buystop, price:0.7440, lot:0.20, sl:0.0000, tp:0.7413

Update Order[èá]Line:

- pending order type changed to selllimit or buylimit at current_price +/- broker_stop_level;

- Filtering signal pattern, order line ONLY process 'currently' pattern. To prevent late signal, when we change timeframe and found gartley pattern on it but it was late.

TODO:

Trying to understand template send by poruchik.

- Murrey Math,

- Regression Channel

combine with this gartley pattern.

You have the source, any bug feel free to update and share with us.

poruchik:
EA have mistakes

2011.11.24 15:53:43 2011.05.30 19:00 Order EA Line 2 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 130

2011.11.24 15:53:43 2011.05.30 19:00 Order EA Line 2 EURUSD,H1: cmd:buystop, price:0.7440, lot:0.20, sl:0.0000, tp:0.7413

OrderSend error 130 : Invalid Price / Invalid Stoploss / Invalid Takeprofit

Maybe because:

- open price to close from market price,

- takprofit too close from open price

Please check your broker Stop Level.

In my last, I try to change to buylimit/selllimit. feel free to test it.

here is my last screen

Last result using this EA + Gartley Pattern

My EA only read triangle shape created by ZUP, then create pending order "sell limit" or "buy limit"

and this is good..

Let me summarize: your EA "sees" when an harmonic pattern (butterfly) is being formed, it places buy / sell orders into the "red rectangle". Up here is clear. But I'd like to know: "how does it decide that the order must be placed at that particular price? There is a precise algorithm in the logic of the robot (such as the use of retracement or Fibonacci)? .."

Just because I'm curious, just to understand how this EA "moves".

I appreciate your work!!

jsambung! Can I ask you a pleasure? I like the style of your chart, could you post your modified EA + a template with indicators that you use with your last EA ? Just to summarize all your really good work in one only post..

JohnCapa:
and this is good..

Let me summarize: your EA "sees" when an harmonic pattern (butterfly) is being formed, it places buy / sell orders into the "red rectangle". Up here is clear. But I'd like to know: "how does it decide that the order must be placed at that particular price? There is a precise algorithm in the logic of the robot (such as the use of retracement or Fibonacci)? .."

I appreciate your work!!

It's just simple logic playing with object properties.

For example:

ZUP find pattern Bullish Gartley, then create shape.

this shape recognized by this EA, get it's property.

Put line order at current price + broker stop level, and set take profit from 0.618 fibonacci retracement.

as uncle google told me about gartley pattern, probability price target is at retracement 0.382, 0.5, 0.618, 2.0, 2.618

you could change it, from EA input "TakeProfitAtRetracement" to increase.

or, if you stay in front of screen, you could drag takeprofit-line higher or lower.

JohnCapa:
and this is good..

I appreciate your work!!

jsambung! Can I ask you a pleasure? I like the style of your chart, could you post your modified EA + a template with indicators that you use with your last EA ? Just to summarize all your really good work in one only post..

Actually it's not final work yet. I still improve this EA for lazy trader style like me.

Current decision support signal is ZUP & Murrey Math (in progress).

Feel free to use and modify it.

this zip file doesn't include ZUP indicator, because no changes on it.

Add coin sound when your balanced increased

Files:
Reason: