Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 3

poruchik:
you may use ZUP 100 and last EA

need to correct: Zup100 + .tpl, + Elemental trader Indicator, + your last EA in this thread.

And it looks like the picture here..

do you think it's excessive?

I use EA ZUP_Boyka_APs_v1no_tral (Andrew Pitchforks) and ZUP 100 (101)

EA use 3 dots (APs 1,2,3) from ZUP

Files:
10721091.jpg  74 kb

yes, thanks poruchik.. is it an expert only based on Andrew Pitchforks? Or do you think that I can use it according to Harmonic recognition (using Elemental Trader Indicator too) ?

Because I got all in the same chart (H4 EurUsd) as the picture in my last post, but still "no trades"..

I do not think, I know, only APs

any latest updates on the EA?

poruchik:
I do not think, I know, only APs

Poruchik hello! thanks again for the tips you gave me! how to proceed with 'EA? interesting system, I admit it

JohnCapa:
need to correct: Zup100 + .tpl, + Elemental trader Indicator, + your last EA in this thread.

And it looks like the picture here..

do you think it's excessive?

hi!

i´m a new here. what mean´s .tpl? i found the zup 100 indicator the elemental trader indicator and the EA form this thread.

thx for help

Harmonic Indicator + OrderLine EA

This OrderLine EA, will find triangle shape created by any ZUP version, I used ZUP_v102.

Extract files to any folder, and then put those files to preferred folder in your mt4.

ZUP_v102

- Add SoundAlert for buy/sell signal

- Change default color for zigzag

- Add information that I need

Default setting for OrderLine:

- Order type is Pending Order

- Max Order for each signal on each Period is 1

- Takeprofit at retracement is 0.618

Hi man, I say "Thank you", I'm curious to test it.. Is it good for you?

gimme more info

Edit: just a question: Do you use any other filters like CCI or RSI etc. ? Or is it "Ok" using only harmonic indis? What do you think about it?

Thanks again!

OrderLine was make trading much more easier than manual, you can use it with another indicator you wish.

Prerequisite for this EA :

[ Checkmark 'Show properties after creation' on Tools->Options-> Tab Objects ]

When your indicator said SELL, just create Horizontal Line on chart, and then Objects properties for Horizontal Line showup, type in Name : #sell lo=1 tp=20 sl=10

it's mean, instant order sell 1 lot size, takeprofit 20 pips, and put stoploss 10 pips from order.

if you prefer pending order, put horizontal line on specific price level by dragging it, and then put command .. for ex:

#buystop tp=1.3580

You could move pending_order_line, takeprofit_line, stoploss_line by dragging it (double click first to select), this will modify your order.

Warning : Delete the line order, will close your order. delete the stoploss line will clear Order stoploss, same as take profit line.

Command support :

#buy, #sell, #buylimit, #selllimit, #buystop, #sellstop

Take profit/ stop loss support in pips or price

For order comment, just type in Description.

Thats about the EA. when combine with ZUP (any version should work) of course, give me satisfied result .

When you change Period, and then ZUP find harmonic pattern on that chart, triangle shape drawn by ZUP will trigger this EA to create a line order, to prevent late/false signal, I set default order is Pending Order, so you could delete the line when it's false/late signal.

Test it with demo account first, just open any currency pair, and any timeframe, load the template on it. try it for a month.

Upload here your result

Reason: