Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 10

open metaeditor

delete [e??a??]

it is same to me in v.1

i solved the problem for my self just rename the ExpertAdvisor to normal words

Trailing stop loss in order line, please help me

jsambung:
Actually it's not final work yet. I still improve this EA for lazy trader style like me.

Current decision support signal is ZUP & Murrey Math (in progress).

Feel free to use and modify it.

this zip file doesn't include ZUP indicator, because no changes on it.

Add coin sound when your balanced increased

hi, happy new year to you n ur family

I need some modification in order line ea because i dont like floating losses. Please modify it and send me at brijeshsr@gmail.com

it would be you great help to me. I request you.

1: When it will reach at 0.38% retracement, then start trailing stop loss from cost to cost.

2: when it will reach 0.61% retracement, then book 60% profit, and other 40% will go with trailing stop loss.

Trailing stop loss will move pip by pip.

3: there will be a changable stop loss of 10 pip, which is already available in Inputs.

4: Input "Take profit at retracement 0.618" must be changable for booking 60% profit, so that if i will change it to 0.50%, then it will book 60% profit at 0.50% retracement.

[langtitle=it]Doc[/langtitle]

JohnCapa:
Ok guys, if I understood well about jsamburg work, the package to be applied to our charts is that I uploaded in this post. I saw that it profitable, but it could be dangerous too.. In my opinion it could be optimized, I don't know what do you think about it, but try it and write your experiences.. have a nice day

[lang=it]Hi John

i'm testing harmonic EA and i'd like to have some kind of documentation about ZUP parameters.

Can you (or someone else) help me about where to find detailed (more or less) doc?

thanks

R[/lang]

[langtitle=ja]I want to buy and sell it automatically in EA.[/langtitle]

[lang=ja]Hi Guys.

I want to buy and sell it automatically in EA. Which version should I use?

Please teach me the version name and URL.

Thanks![/lang]

Hey everyone, I am having major difficulties, for some reason the EA opens a trade and then closes it right away, or kills the pending order. no matter what I do same result.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

jsambung:
Ouw. The bug is : you open this EA on same pair in different TF. Try the new one, it's support same pair with different TF like your screen

I tried this EA as well, but for some reason as soon as my pending order shows up it gets deleted but the EA... any ideas? very frustrating.

Will the Order [èá] Line modified 0.01.(Sorry my English machine translation)

Good Job

Thanks the info

none of the ea's on this form are producing any profitable results for any period of time. why?

Reason: