Harmonic Trading - page 7

I found this one, with parameter on lenght at 6. I do see it correct, what do you think Kamyar?.

Files:
jpy_1.gif  21 kb

kamyar:
look polo the patterns are very reliable tools for trade and they can be used in all time frames and all pairs(originally for stock market)

but as i said earlier the longer time frame the more pips and accurancy of the patts.

i personally perefer h1 and higher timeframe in order to working with the patts

and about pairs u can use them in all pairs(specially in majors)

tanx

Hv yu ever tested all these on closing prices ie (LINE CHART)????

pattern recognition is the nr 1 advisor in this business, and i think same

could be found much easier and effectively on line charts. T4 ZIGZAG

indicator must connect the high and lows of the line chart and not the

bar or candlestick chart.tks

hua:
Hv yu ever tested all these on closing prices ie (LINE CHART)????

pattern recognition is the nr 1 advisor in this business, and i think same

could be found much easier and effectively on line charts. T4 ZIGZAG

indicator must connect the high and lows of the line chart and not the

bar or candlestick chart.tks

FUrther my previous. hv a look at screenshot. although candlestick chart fibo calculated basis line chart (closings). what yu see? ITS EXACTLY WHERE EURO STOPPED, 1,1825. TKS

Files:
eur1.gif  47 kb

sorry for my unwisdom, i dont know how to use this indicator(a-ZZ), see the screenshot

Files:
ddimage0_3.jpg  56 kb

dennyb:
sorry for my unwisdom, i dont know how to use this indicator(a-ZZ), see the screenshot

hello

the indicator(a-zz)is used by the harmony for determining the patts

u should upgrade your platform to build 190

and put just harmony indivcator on your chart

Shadow,

I'm quite confuse in using this indicator. While it does great job explaining the pattern, I think it is a bit slow in giving the signal, or maybe I miss something ?

Anyway I was using it on M5, with length 5, it gave the pattern practically few bars later when price already reversing from PRZ quite far down.

Also, I was checking too how it looks with different length, and it gave quite a different pattern. So, what "length" actually does ?

You mentioned before, that it cannot place a predicted "D", but can this indicator give a pattern at the next bar when it detects completion of "D" ? And, if I can request, can it sound an alert if a set of pattern is printed ?

Thanks.

Files:
length2_5m.gif  13 kb
length3_5m.gif  12 kb
length5_5m.gif  11 kb

Hi,

mietectec:
Shadow,

I'm quite confuse in using this indicator. While it does great job explaining the pattern, I think it is a bit slow in giving the signal, or maybe I miss something ?

Anyway I was using it on M5, with length 5, it gave the pattern practically few bars later when price already reversing from PRZ quite far down.

Also, I was checking too how it looks with different length, and it gave quite a different pattern. So, what "length" actually does ?

You mentioned before, that it cannot place a predicted "D", but can this indicator give a pattern at the next bar when it detects completion of "D" ?

if you could explain how to define pattern point ,on openning of next bar,i will try to code such indicator wich will show pattern earlier.

mietectec:

And, if I can request, can it sound an alert if a set of pattern is printed ?

ok.

Cheers.

thx, kamyar, i made it.

hi shadowwz

if you could explain how to define pattern point ,on openning of next bar,i will try to code such indicator wich will show pattern earlier.

hi shadow

if u would paraphrase your question and would tell me what do u need i would be gald to help u.

so,clarify your need to make me able in order to help u better.

tanx

Hi kamyar,

the indicator use a_ZZ pick/bottoms as pattern points,but this pick/bottoms are visible only at next bars,0-6(or more) bars.i use a_ZZ,because most of the time once the pick/bottom is established it's valid,ZigZag can always change his "mind" &).so the speed of identifying pattern depend on how fast it find pattern points,a_ZZ indicator responsabilities.if some one has better algorithm to find these points earlier then a_ZZ,i will happy to hear that.

update :

- added alert,when new pattern is found.

Cheers.

Files:
Reason: