Harmonic Trading - page 6

ShadowWz:
Hi, no , it paint only full patterns,not potential "D" point forecasting.

HI SHADOWWZ

today i'm testinh the indicatore and up to now it found nothing.because we have not had any potential proper pattern yet

any way .i do not know what exactly algoritm and way u used for coding the indicator and determining the patterns automaticly.take a look at the pic it is a potential butterfly pattern that the indicator has not identified it.and i keep backtesting and i'll post more.

some hints:

in many cases retracments of waves of the patterns do not happen exactly on the ratios and the point D does not exactly tuch the PRZ in these common cases we can determin a pattern with some pips alternativ.i mean tuching the exact ratio is not mandatory.

the other hint is besides the retracments of waves we should consider the number of candels between waves.i mean the number should be in corealtion whith each other according to the ratio but it is not very important but i found some cases(patterns identified by the indivator) that just one candle considerd as wave it is not right.i'll post these cases

again thanks for your efforts

Files:
5.gif  23 kb
6.gif  30 kb

ShadowWz:
Hi,

- added targets.

Cheers.

Hello this is great. I found this pattern best with GBP.. maybe because its volatility. I have question how to functioning this 0_harmony.ex4 files, i try to copy to the folder and i renamed to a_ZZ.ex4 and replaced the original compiled version but then my MT restarted. Please correct me if i'm wrong..

thx

update

Hi,

update:

- distance between pattern point must be greater then 1 bar.

- added addition parametr "Length",used to find pattern points - play with it and you will see.

* about "not all PP are found" - there is no absolute methode to find pattern points,if some one find it he will be VERY reach &), but the new parametr will help to find "best" settings for finding the PP.

Cheers.

Files:

nuaing:
Hello this is great. I found this pattern best with GBP.. maybe because its volatility. I have question how to functioning this 0_harmony.ex4 files, i try to copy to the folder and i renamed to a_ZZ.ex4 and replaced the original compiled version but then my MT restarted. Please correct me if i'm wrong.. thx

Hi,

just copy it to indicators folder,a_ZZ is addition indicator used by "0_Harmony".

ShadowWz:
Hi,

update:

- distance between pattern point must be greater then 1 bar.

- added addition parametr "Length",used to find pattern points - play with it and you will see.

* about "not all PP are found" - there is no absolute methode to find pattern points,if some one find it he will be VERY reach &), but the new parametr will help to find "best" settings for finding the PP.

Cheers.

thanks a million

ShadowWz:

Great work on your indicator, I am learning pattern recognition and this is an excelent tool. One question thou, when you said that the " lenght" parameter finds diferent points does that mean that we have to try each number( from 1 to 10)?, and lets say we try on 4 time frames, and we have 6 currencies to check, do I check all or I misunderstood.

polo0258:
ShadowWz: Great work on your indicator, I am learning pattern recognition and this is an excelent tool. One question thou, when you said that the " lenght" parameter finds diferent points does that mean that we have to try each number( from 1 to 10)?, and lets say we try on 4 time frames, and we have 6 currencies to check, do I check all or I misunderstood.

hi polo

look,finding patterns is a very tough work and it needs exprience.generally u should be familiar with patterns and their recognition manually.but with this indicator by changing the value u can find patterns well.as u said if u want to do that u should examin the diffrent values but a important point u should check the validity of patterns manualli as shadow said there is a no certain way and method for recognizing a pattern but with the aid of the indicator u can do this much easier (special thanks for shadow's grate job)

thnaks

Kamyar, thanks for the responce.

One quick question, do you prefer any time frame in particular and the same for any currency?.

polo0258:
Kamyar, thanks for the responce. One quick question, do you prefer any time frame in particular and the same for any currency?.

look polo the patterns are very reliable tools for trade and they can be used in all time frames and all pairs(originally for stock market)

but as i said earlier the longer time frame the more pips and accurancy of the patts.

i personally perefer h1 and higher timeframe in order to working with the patts

and about pairs u can use them in all pairs(specially in majors)

tanx

hi there

today the indicator found two right potential patterns.i opend orders and i'm lookingforward to the result

here is are the pics

Files:
1_5.gif  17 kb
2_3.gif  19 kb
Reason: