Harmonic Trading - page 394

paulselvan:
@RyuShin i cant find out on the net ,indicators youve listed can u send me links to download them? thanks

Hey paul what are you talking about? All those indicators are here in the thread my friend. Check page 338, 359, 382 and 383

What could've done. EURUSD M5 short 30 pips and long 30 pips.

l like this indicator but the zigzag make it confusing and what are the best way to trade this indicator

USDCHF D1 Bearish Butterfly. I found previous support and resistance around 0.9717 and 0.9660. The price hit 161.8 fibo level and now it looks like it's gonna finish forming a bearish shooting star candle. Could be a reversal sign.

RyuShin:
Hey paul what are you talking about? All those indicators are here in the thread my friend. Check page 338, 359, 382 and 383

thank u @RyuShin

hifamily:
l like this indicator but the zigzag make it confusing and what are the best way to trade this indicator

I don't pay a lot of attention to the zigzag actually. Mostly I put my focus on patterns and fibo levels. You should find a way that works the best for you. I use 5 harmonic indicators. ZUP_v135 ALL NEXT, ALL HL 113, v113wsv51,FxGroundworks ZUP and Korharmonics v10.1. No holy grail but it works very often.

EURUSD M5 short 20 pips.

Missed. NZDUSD M5 short 50+ pips.

Files:

Missed. GBPJPY M5 long 40+pips, short 20-25pips.

EURUSD M5 long 25 pips.

Reason: