Trade Setup

Shahzadfx:
Any Comments?

It seems good trade setup, lets see.

Files:
batbullish2.jpg  121 kb

Shahzadfx:
It seems good trade setup, lets see.

you r welcom.yes i agrre.it can be a potential crab pattern and it reached the prz .but we should wait for a significant reversal signal.in some cases the pattern will fail.consider that no holy grail np 100% accurant!!

polo0258:
Kamyar: My first one, is this correct??

hi polo

look if u want to reognize the pattern correctly the ratio must have good corealation.

take a look at the attached table in the link.this table is the most recent and accurant ratios for each pattern which a software(harmonic analyzer)uses for it's analsis.your's can not be a proper one.but your recognition is greate.

take a look at this link and the table and my description.from post#18

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173462

kamyar:
you r welcom.yes i agrre.it can be a potential crab pattern and it reached the prz .but we should wait for a significant reversal signal.in some cases the pattern will fail.consider that no holy grail np 100% accurant!!

U r dead right.

But we can stick to our trading tactics.

We will enjoy this thread, again, thanK you for your help to understand patterns.

Happy trading.

SFX

Shahzadfx:
U r dead right.

But we can stick to our trading tactics.

We will enjoy this thread, again, thanK you for your help to understand patterns.

Happy trading.

SFX

hi shahzad look at the probable crab pattern here

Files:
1.jpg  109 kb

lookin good

kamyar:
hi shahzad look at the probable crab pattern here

Lets see what happen with this one.

How you reach at profit target. I mostly don't follow the rule i.e. 618 of CD, nevertheless, i do 20 for 30 minute chart, 30 for an hr, and 50 for 4 hr, also consider other factor like key fib levels etc.

What should we do with all these patterns, are profit targets also, sometimes, based on patterns or else?

Thank you.

Kamyar:

could you please tell me what is wrong with this pattern?.

thanks.

Files:
gbp_1_hrs.gif  12 kb

and this last one, I really want to know if I am doing this right.

thank you very much.

Files:

polo0258:
and this last one, I really want to know if I am doing this right. thank you very much.

well polo u did right

but for target u did agressively

the first probable target is 0.618 of CD

and the second one is 0.618 od AD

these are the most probable targets

anyway u did good.keep going man

Reason: