For "Solar wind" believers - page 2

mladen:
............... the reason I think we should have a thread like this : to prevent the 1.000.001-th case of Solar wind renamed and sold as a wonder indicator

regards

mladen

Hi Mlanden,

R U serious that some people tryed to sell this indicator ?...

regards...iGoR

Unfortunately yes (and not tried, but sold and selling)

Just see what was going on on FF for example (the "tudor girl" frenzy and everything tied to it. Hats down to twee that he succeeded to cut and stop that in the end). The "selling part" I got from some people asking me to "decipher" what was the wonder indicator they payed for and, as you know, it takes a couple of minutes of visual back-testing (no need for decompiler) to recognize it. Funny world we are living in and I guess we can not change it, but warning ... well at least that we can

regards

mladen

iGoR:
Hi Mlanden,

R U serious that some people tryed to sell this indicator ?...

regards...iGoR

One more for the collection ( from this post here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page27 ): the Magic indicator

Files:

Xard:

This thread was created by Mladen to WARN about solar wind variations. If you see an indicator posted in this thread, RUN AWAYfrom it as fast as you can.

fxnewbie:
Xard: This thread was created by Mladen to WARN about solar wind variations. If you see an indicator posted in this thread, RUN AWAYfrom it as fast as you can.

Thanks for the heads up, will stick with OsMA

Usually when you see an indicator with mladen's nick attached to it you tend to think it's a ok.

Was not thinking straight, still got last nights cervesa flowing through my veins.

Xard777

xard777:
Thanks for the heads up, will stick with OsMA

Usually when you see an indicator with mladen's nick attached to it you tend to think it's a ok.

Was not thinking straight, still got last nights cervesa flowing through my veins.

Xard777

I don't have it in my veins. Somehow, evrything ends in my head... oooouch

We have 2 days again to get drunk, drunk, HIC !

Happy new year to all, and BIG BOOBS for 2010 !

:)

I see some major headache cases going on Once again a happy (headache and "Solar wind" less) new year to all of you

mladen

mladen:

I see some major headache cases going on

Once again a happy (headache and "Solar wind" less) new year to all of you

mladen

Happy New Yearto you too, my friend.

(By the way, I love your motto)...

Hi Xard7777. Where can I find the indicator at bottom of your chart?

Hi Xard7777,

Where can I find the indicator at bottom of your chart (the indicator that has projection High and Low) ?

Also, how accurate is the projected High price and Low price?

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,

James

Reason: