For "Solar wind" believers

Since it seems that some new reincarnation of "Solar wind" is appearing at least on a weekly basis, and since it seems that is useless to repeat over and over that it is a wrongly coded Ehlers fisher transform and that it is one of the most famous re painters, here is this nice little thread in which whoever finds a "new" and "newly discovered" Solar wind can post it.

It will save time for believers ("it does not repaint I tried it out" even when you show them pictures of repainting, so they can find all their adoration objects in one place) scammers (poor scammers will not need to look over and over 1000s of post to find a new wonder indicator that they are going to scamm to people then) and it might even be amusing ...

These are just the first ones

Enjoy

PS: TurdorGirl Vorticity is posted as it was posted originally (it is a Solar wind indicator, believe me :):))

A couple more ...

I am posting these regardless of the code, but simply if I find one somewhere, I will post it under the name it was posted

Files:
solarwind.mq4  3 kb
fx_fish.mq4  4 kb

Just in case someone wonders :
Green/red : Solar wind

Violet : SMA of solar wind

Dark gray : EMA of SMA of Solar wind

Files:
fish.gif  28 kb

Hi mladen,

Now, what is this strategy about solar winds exactly? The name sounds very colorful !

Thanks for sharing,

Ms_Mel

nb: Thanks again for your help with my EA, I am very grateful.

Many thanks to you mladen as usual, for pointing out about the solar wind indi. I think most will believe you given your coding skill.

Speaking of your talent, can you please help me with an indicator that I would like to make? I simply don't know how to code one.

I am willing to compensate for your help but have to point out in advance that I may not be able to afford it if it's too high.

Thanks again, you've been of great help in this forum. I love your on-chart stoch and RSI.

I remember the shi_silvertrend indicators series was really to good to be true!

MS_Mel,

The strategy is very simple : run away from it :):)

As I said, the origin of solar wind is in a coding error (a wrongly converted tradestation code of Ehlers' fisher transform) and somehow, because it looks so good when placed on the chart, people refuse to believe that that indicator (and it's variations) are simply that : wrong code, wrong everything ...

Just read the "it does not repaint... " messages. In my experience, even showing pictures of repainting does not change anything. People simply refuse to see (they probably think that I am trying to hide some "holly grail" secret that is going to make them rich).

And over and over emerges someone new to rediscover how "magic" the indicator is. It is almost like a religion - a "Solar wind indicator religion" (hence that part of the thread name : "believers" ) And again and again new scammers are paddling it to people like something wonderful. It is one of the most misused peace of ... anything I have ever seen.

If anyone has some variation of it, please post it to this thread for following reasons :

• so that people know the names it is renamed to
  • so that they avoid disappointments
  • so that they avoid being scammed

regards

mladen

Ms_Mel:
Hi mladen,

Now, what is this strategy about solar winds exactly? The name sounds very colorful !

Thanks for sharing,

Ms_Mel

nb: Thanks again for your help with my EA, I am very grateful.

I am the person who made this solar wind indicator.

I develloped a trading strategy on strategybuilderfx.com about 3-4 years ago which was called urban pluto trading method.

Everything in that system was refering to travelling in space and star trek etc. I tryed to explain trading in a humoristique way.

One of those indicators I named the solar wind indicator but clearly explained it was re-painting.

But never ever thought that years later people would still speak about my indicator If I check on forex-tsd I believe that it is the indicator that people have made the most postings about and spend topics on it togehter with woodie CCI (which not re-paints of course).

I know I disapointed a LOT of people over the years with this indicator. It was never my intention to do so.

Friendly regards...iGoR

iGoR,

There is a saying that "the road to heel is paved with good intentions" Good to know that you are "responsible" for the initial Solar wind, but what happened after that hardly has anything to do with you and thus it is not and can not be your responsibility (neither was it's "road to hell" directed by you)

What I am nagging about is not the "intention" this indicator had, but the constant misuse once it was explained that it is a wrongly coded Ehlers fisher transform and once it was explained why it "looks so good". Some of those misuses are stepping right into criminal ways (with one intention only : to scam people out of their money) and that is the reason I think we should have a thread like this : to prevent the 1.000.001-th case of Solar wind renamed and sold as a wonder indicator

regards

mladen

Candlestick indicator

mladen:
Just in case someone wonders :
Green/red : Solar wind

Violet : SMA of solar wind

Dark gray : EMA of SMA of Solar wind

Dear Mladen,

Thanks for your post, I've learned much!

Could you tell me the name of candlestick indicator you showed in the right side of the chart?

Appreciate~

P.S. the chart you can also refered to bellow link.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/65/fish.gif

That indicator can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

regards

mladen

soocii:
Dear Mladen,

Thanks for your post, I've learned much!

Could you tell me the name of candlestick indicator you showed in the right side of the chart?

Appreciate~

P.S. the chart you can also refered to bellow link.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/65/fish.gif
Reason: