Trading System by Xard777 - page 7

:)

radiant:
Pava;291997]

Attached is 5 minute chart.

-----------------------------------------

every time price breaks the yellow line-results in a good scalping trade...

====

Can u pls provide/attach the indicator( green & red lines with intermediate

yellow line) u r using attached in chart for scalping.., thanks in adv

14th july 09

radiant

it's in the first post #3 zip

xx3xxx:
got a Q here -- could answer here or in PM message-ing -- could you just tell me which ex4 file it is -- to induce those sound -- it is the reason that I got same time few sounds file -- probably from varuous charts

if you dont like the sound, you can delete ex4 file at sound folder.

program file/fxprogramme/sounds

bropips:
if you dont like the sound, you can delete ex4 file at sound folder. program file/fxprogramme/sounds

NOPE, not the answer I want

-- because the sound telling me the exit point

so it is good to have

but I just use one of the ex4, in other of my template

so if you have time, please test out which of the ex4 , thanks -- i.e. so many related currency in my watch , when one got outbreak, other will got outbreak, so I have 2 to 3 voice -- at once

besides, how to trade on those HYPHEN or the sound -- I wanna to know too (pls state the ususal GMT time range -- that appliable to the trading method , if answered this part -- e.g. late evening in US hour -- GMT equivalaent)

chr

play with chr in MetaTrader 4\profiles\default folder -- may HANG your computer

serveruang, may I ask what settings you use for your Bollinger B to check Semafor updating? 20/1.8 perhaps? thanks.

see first post...

xard777:
Version 4 Now Available on first post...

Have added Profiles...

Simply goto File/Profiles...and select Analysis Mode or Trade Mode

Xard777

Hi zard

could you please elaborate on what you m eant by the analysis mode/trade mode as i dont see that as an option here

thanks

Just tell to NOOBS :

To save their profile or do the new xard v4 on a fresh install, because changing profiles will erase their charts.

Mouuaahhh ah ahh ahh

Thanks Xard

xard777:
Version 4 Now Available on first post...

Have added Profiles...

Simply goto File/Profiles...and select Analysis Mode or Trade Mode

Xard777

Audio alert available when 2nd cirlce appear?

Wow...just finished read thru this title....this is amazing technic and most fasters growth system upgrade from v1 to v4..hmmm..I gonna load and verify it for real...thanks to all forumers.....we share FX world.....

Good system

i had try your system, it realy work and thank you for giving us this template. Thank you again.

Reason: