Trading System by Xard777 - page 3

xard777:
Hi fxcruiser,

I actually use TF 2009 v3 (murraymath) with this system and trade cable between the hours of 04:00 to 16:00 GMT.

That said, I thought adding the murraymath indicator would be too much info for users to take in and have therefore omitted it from this system in order to keep it simple and allow users a better chance to adapt to the semafor trading style.

All the best

Xard777

Great, Xard. Yeah, better start with something simple. The Semafor trading style like codemuncher stated earlier is profitable. However, what knocks out most traders with this type of setup is the updating or moving of the price thus repainting the Semafor at a new location/level. The key is patience, waiting for direction alignment and timing your entry. You are not presenting this as a scalping method. It's OK to give up some to later on take a lot [of pips]. For now, don't let this method get bogged down with terminologies, semantics, and not even color scheme. You can easily take care of that later. It looks good already, just get good results from it. Take care.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Xard, worth to consider: zz with history (like zzpointer), lastlegyellow, etc - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952/page14 (zz ind. thread)

could help with becktest and "repanting" questions (could be even only as supplementary tool,not on the main chart)

see first post...

see first post...

xard777:
I don't know if anyone else is having a problem with the timeleft clock on the screen, but I think I may have messed it up a bit. I have included a fix...

Just copy this indicator over the existing one.

Xard777

i dont know why but i cant open ur first file its called RAR file i dont know how i can open it can u pls help me

romio:
i dont know why but i cant open ur first file its called RAR file i dont know how i can open it can u pls help me

Simply type winrar in google and download and install winrar to your pc.

xard777:
Simply type winrar in google and download and install winrar to your pc.

i did it but i cant i dont know what happenn now can i see ur template pls its easy for me if u dont mind

got an important Question

a very good and important Question

Question:

on the very RIGHT , next to the current price level or bar

we could see <14:23 or <3:15 (just 2 example)

the number seems to be lower (xx:NN) i.e. NN part seem to be lower, DURING FALLING of the bar

what xx and NN could stand for ?? (if you have a hint, please make a GUESS too)

it seems that it is 14.23 and 3.15, i.e. don't seem to be ratio or indication UP OR DOWN is stronger i.e. not strength

good number to remember though, rather than the actual price

-- so far seem to be the COUNTDOWN (time) of the currernt bar to me -- and it does not count down continuously, but it looks OK to me -- if no movement, clock don't need to be moving --- unless price changed

<14:23 or <3:15

I guess that means how much time left to bar end.

pls i need template any one can help me pls

Reason: