Trading System by Xard777 - page 255

"GU = pink = selling"

I jumped in too late. Just as I sold we had a nice little drop which formed a pin bar on the 15/30/60 min chart so I jumped out with a few pip loss. Was tempted to buy at the top of the pin bar but don't have the balls or experience yet to have done it. Second time I've tried to jump in as the vault doors were closing.

and backup through the open again. It all depends on the timeframe(s) you are playing and your time in the market and your SL and TP. Mines medium all round.

I just follow the blue/pink around which is probably the answer - its bloody simple.

Note follow. Chase it multiple times within 3 hours and you will get burned.

and I always note im not very good at manual trading so I wouldn't follow what I do... I like to automate stuff so it removes the emotion but I can't quite get this one automated to the level I would make decisions which is a paradox.

francisfinley:
and backup through the open again. It all depends on the timeframe(s) you are playing and your time in the market and your SL and TP. Mines medium all round.

I just follow the blue/pink around which is probably the answer - its bloody simple.

Note follow. Chase it multiple times within 3 hours and you will get burned.

and I always note im not very good at manual trading so I wouldn't follow what I do... I like to automate stuff so it removes the emotion but I can't quite get this one automated to the level I would make decisions which is a paradox.

See the enclosed 4hr charts

Also here is a Gann T3 line that may help you see the trends (tends to follow the black mirrorline).

I like to watch 4hr chart and trade on the 1hr chart.

All the best

Xard777

This is my last post for a while as I prefer trading to posting... Xard777

This is what it looks like when the Time-Lock Tumblers are in sequence and the massive vaults doors swing open...

... from here I can see them running, their little legs taking them as fast as they can and already the massive vault doors are closing, they all have their non-refundable deposits in hand just eager to participate in the big payday celebrations... poor bar stewards... and the cycle repeats.

All the best

Xard777

Hi Xard,

You don't have to leave here, It's not skype chat.

You can still post when your free from your trades or when your free from work.

Nice catch there on gold!

BTW, I'll read-reply your Private Message on weekend as I have a lot of stuff to take care of this week.

Thanks, Guru of FX!

My Best,

Nick

GU - well that was messy. Close but no cigar yet. Where the indies get in level and flappy its a probleeeeemo.

will keep working at it.

Thanks Xard for all yours updates and advices ! I have a problem with MY MT4 plateform (broker FXCM) Once I installed the xard's setup the MT4 can't connect to the market. Without it's work. Thanks for you help until yesterday was working but don't know why today is not working thanks again

borgonuovo:
Thanks Xard for all yours updates and advices ! I have a problem with MY MT4 plateform (broker FXCM) Once I installed the xard's setup the MT4 can't connect to the market. Without it's work. Thanks for you help until yesterday was working but don't know why today is not working thanks again

Sometimes you have to restart mt4 several times for the new files to work right.

Try that first.

Here is one solution.

The folder that you have your MT4 in say C:\Metatrader\FXCM\etc.

In explorer, highlight the folder and hit copy then go to another part of your hard drive and make a new folder call it FOREX

so it could be c:\FOREX

Now paste your copied fxcm folder into it.

Rename the pasted folder as FXCM01 (you should be able to also run mt4 from this folder by dbl clicking on the Terminal application file within your newly pasted folder).

You now have ALL your fxcm metatrader files backed up.

Now goto your original c:\metarader and delete your files.

Goto FXCM website and d/l latest version of MT4 and install it

Login to your newly installed MT4 and you can start to drag over your files one at a time to see which one does not work.

Hope this works

All the best

Xard777

is it just me or is it not possible to change the colours on the x candles, is there any chance the colour options can be re-activated,

as not really into Hot pink

thanks

HI xard, good and nice work

i have all your systems but the las 2 systems the currency indicator dont work and dont move

wich is the problem

my best regards

muchas gracias

Reason: