Trading System by Xard777 - page 254

Re Time frames, it is recommended that you use 1hr or above.

Re Alert with message, choose Trend alert 001 indy and in menu section choose alertsMessage= true, alertsSound= false.

All the best

Xard777

drunkpips:
the murray math lines dont seem to be indicating price levels accurately

Sorry about that, the mmath lines that I use contract and expand with the market. There are versions of mmath out on this forum that you can use that are set to daily 1440 movement and tend to be more static than the version that I use. Checkout the Murrey Math thread.

All the best

Xard777

Thank Xard

i have looked at the forum and realized that there are varying versions of the Murray math lines on here, please can you attach the appropriate one to the template and re-upload.

Also do well to look into the pop up alert issues raised above

thanks in advance

Re alert, I will update the alert, going for a powernap just now.

All the best

Xard777

Update

I fixed the alarm problem, should work OK now.

All the best

Xard777

Files:

thanks xard777

xard777:
Hi sengkek,

If you think of the Forex market as being the biggest bank vault that you could ever imagine stashed full with depositors hard earned money and all that money is secured by a Time-Lock. Now this timelock is a timer made up of all the different time frames (daily, 4hr, 1hr etc..) like tumblers in a safe's combination and it is designed specifically to prevent the opening of these huge vault doors until it reaches a pre-set time, even if the correct combination is known.

Now comes along 96% of the Forex traders who all want to get their hands on all that wonderful tax-free cash, but unbeknown to them is it's on a timelock, so what happens?... they all end up making lots and lots of non-refundable deposits into the Forex bank vault that just keeps getting bigger and bigger of every second that the timelock is on.

Now, the 4% Fat Cat traders, they sit back and don't make any deposits because they already know that all they have to do is WAIT for the time frame tumblers to all align up in sequence for the timelock to switch off and the massive vault doors to swing open, and sure enough when it does it is paying out like America paying out money to third world countries. There are containers of cash flying out to this guy and containers of cash paid out to that guy, there is tons of money flying out every conceivable direction.

And looking from afar is one of our 96% traders, he sees all the fireworks and hears all the fanfare of the celebrations of the big Forex payouts and he thinks I want some of that and sure enough he goes running back as fast as his little legs will take him back up to the bank vault with it's massive bank vault doors only to find that they are closed and guess what? they are on a timelock.

So what does our guy do? He is so engrossed in the celebrations and wants so much to be part of it that in the heat of the moment he goes and makes (you've guessed it) a non-refundable deposit.

So to answer your question re checking of higher time frame first before entering a trade?

I am going to let you ponder over that question a little longer.

All the best

Xard777

This is some of the best advice i have ever been given.

I hope you all are writting this down in your trading bibles.

Good stuff!!!

Ish

jamesagnew717:
hi,

whats the best time frame to use this system on ?

thanks

Glad to see you on here buddy! G

GU = pink = selling

Reason: