Trading System by Xard777 - page 187

Hello!

Have not been here, tell me more Xard777 there does not appear and do not spread their trading system?

Thank you.

Всем привет!

Давно не был здесь, подскажите Xard777 больше здесь не появляется и не выкладывает свои торговые системы?

Спасибо.

Thanks

Hi,

Many Many Thanks to Xard & team. Here I like to share my trade experience. I only trade from !XPS v8 DSR level as shown in chart.xps_v8_dsr-test.mq4

Files:
eurnzd.jpg  243 kb

my MT4 got freezing when i use "!XPS MTF GANN & !XPS GANN BAR", is there anyone know why?

This is by far the best indicator there is and yet this thread is dead. Murrey Math is making a lot of people rich.

with these xard777 indicators

1.3 day later -- continue to go green

I just bet eur/aud to go up -- today wednesday

ooh, my balance of my little demo -- micro account got 130 USD more

that was started after summer last year

I am quite confident that I got the HANG of forex -- ooh say HIYA to ZIGGY too

after so many methods, I could not find a loophole or winning stream in forex, I finally get a mechanism that seem to work in 2 diff market conditions and feel comfy in it

once upon a time, after so many trial and error, I thought, I can't find one loophole or consistent thing in forex that get me EARNINGS

as frequent tradings make me loss slowly or panic-ly

but now, I am quite comfy with just 1 strategy that get me winning

-- another thread, there is an indicator called price channel -- I bet it is not as good as the price channel we found in this 777 thread, thesedays, I am less eager to try some new indicator that are not pleasing to the eyes

privacy-- why not telling arab and china govt, unless the citizen got satellite dish and satellite phone, there are ways to screw up the DOMAIN systems

blu-ray on PIXAR are really good, I am not rich, so I got one blue-ray disc so far, but it is damn crystal clear , only doubt the old movie are true blu-ray video resolution quality -- the old day [ I think tv station is doing better job in converting to HD signal] -- we could make a flash parody on youtube about different system in forex, just have to make a cartoon character in flash

could you give us a series of comic alike diagram in different time to take snapshot, and show us how murray maths work -- I never get a hang of it -- I knew it is 2 steps jump, but when -- l mean the moment of entry

doubleR85:
This is by far the best indicator there is and yet this thread is dead. Murrey Math is making a lot of people rich.

Totally Agree!!!

doubleR85:

can you point me where to learn more of this Murrey Math indicator beside its OB/OS level?

thanks

nano_fx0:
can you point me where to learn more of this Murrey Math indicator beside its OB/OS level? thanks

it's useless

See this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

More than 1500 posts in that thread allone

nano_fx0:
can you point me where to learn more of this Murrey Math indicator beside its OB/OS level? thanks

mladen:
See this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943 More than 1500 posts in that thread allone

thank you.

Reason: