Trading System by Xard777 - page 130

xard777:
I would not use starburst on an EA as it has repaint issues and only used as a general roadmap - plus I never seen an EA make money.

The starburst is best used only as a heads up to possible change in direction which other indicators will confirm several bars later.

The easiest way to use the system is to watch for a starburst top then wait for the gannlines to change color from green to red then take sells on each impulse move. When the starburst bottoms wait for the gannlines to change color from red to green then take buys on each impulse move. This way you are always trading with the trend and in on the biggest moves available.

All the best

Xard777

Hi, Xard

I should say er, you amazing. I put some indicators(your indicators)in my system, and now I find that it very nice, thank you, i appreciate that all things that you did.

One question, I set my macd with(2,26,3), but i don't think it good, could you give some suggestion, and the picture aboved , the seperate window, is that the macd, how did you modify the setting? thak you again!

williamkkung:
Hi, Xard One question, I set my macd with(2,26,3), but i don't think it good, could you give some suggestion, and the picture aboved , the seperate window, is that the macd, how did you modify the setting? thak you again!

I am using setting (10,20,5) with this MACD indicator...

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
I am using setting (10,20,5) with this MACD indicator...

All the best

Xard777

Thank you, i'll try.

Nice Xard777, It is good to see you haven't fo[PHP][/PHP]rgot us.

ismael360:
Nice Xard777, It is good to see you haven't fo[PHP][/PHP]rgot us.

ForGot Sake...(Japanese)...

Instead of a Manual

Hi Xard777,

I am using your system for a while now on a demo account and I have to admit I love it even if because of the repaint issue, I am some time very confusing. I read you are using this system also for manual trading yourself, my suggestion instead of tehorical manual, will be to open a new thread where you will post signal for let say 1 or two weeks with template, indicators and very short explaination. Do you think you could have time for that experience?

Regards,

It seems like some one always ask's if Xard could go into more detail about his how to trade with his systems each time he posts a new one. And it's obvious he's busy off trading making his money a lot of the time. So a better idea would be for the people who have been using this system or any past Xard system with any success to post your results. Balist4, Dansmol, Francisfinley, and even you you Och. You say you been using the system. Let's hear about it? How do you all take your entries? What other filters or rules do you guys use to eliminate fasle signals and navigate thru those choppy areas. There is no need to start another thread, we can post it all right here. If someone feels theyhave mastered any of Xards systems and wants to share signals then where better to do it then on Xard's very own thread.

Hi Ismael,

If I am asking Xard777 to do, it this is because I blow up several demo account. Even If I am confident with this system, I can not use it succefully enougth on long term to teach other how to use it. This is why I prefer ask who knowns...

Regards,

I understand Och. But if he decides not too, what then?

ismael360:
I understand Och. But if he decides not too, what then?

The End of the World as we know it........................

Reason: