LabTrend - page 14

Range Bars

I am interested in range bars. How are you generating them?

I use Michal Rutka's product. Sorry, I do not want to post a commercial link, but he is well-known. There is a free indi floating around, but it never worked good for me. Michal's is very good. PM me if you can't find it.

trade888:
I am interested in range bars. How are you generating them?

ANother happy camper

Tks, I was aware of the 2 options and wondered if there was a new way. Great that Michal's product is consistent. I am surprised that MT4 has not added the range bar feature. It certainly has a role to play in viewing the market action.

Hi, Tangocash

I am a relative newcomer, so thanks for the advice. I am going to test your EA this week on a $100,000 demo account. What time frame seems to give you the best results?

tangocash:
Hi guys, latest Labtrend EA v1.1

Newcomers, you will need to copy all the indicators in the compressed file into your experts/indicators folder.

Please share your findings and setting with me with regards to my EA.

Thank you

Started a demo account of $50,000. 1H charts, 5 pairs. We shall see.

PC Biz:
Started a demo account of $50,000. 1H charts, 5 pairs. We shall see.

Great...

And just to remember Euro is stillon the short side.

Files:

LabTrend EA won't create any signals on the 1H charts. It should have grabbed something by now. Looking in my MT4 Journal, all custom indicators are loaded successfully, and the smiley face is on. What could be holding it back?

PC Biz:
LabTrend EA won't create any signals on the 1H charts. It should have grabbed something by now. Looking in my MT4 Journal, all custom indicators are loaded successfully, and the smiley face is on. What could be holding it back?

I've tested v1.1 on the strategy tester and works.

After a long time and against to my beliefs we have long signal on Euro with three of four indicators. LT2 is resisting yet.

On this situation LT2 needs to move blow the candles to have a full valid signal.

Without any other kind of confirmation (fundamentals) this signal is too risky with pair below 1.3250.

It worked on the Strategy Tester for me as well. However, it is not placing trades on the demo account. Forward testing is the real test.

Linuxser:
I've tested v1.1 on the strategy tester and works.
Reason: